New Kits 2021/2022

1 minute ago, virginton said:

...in the seaside leagues.

The tinpot just gets more tinpot. 

A league you’ll probably be playing in next season. Hope Gus doesn’t have to pay the players out his own pocket this season. 

Just now, ALOREBURNE said:

A league you’ll probably be playing in next season. Hope Gus doesn’t have to pay the players out his own pocket this season. 

What does any of that blustering pish have to do with your tinpot commemoration jersey champ?

17 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

The back of the jersey with the stand is actually pretty smart close up but from a distance I can't stop seeing an ultrasound scan picture.

The team photo is just bizarre.

Just so we're clear is it more or less bizarre than the very similar photos in the same place in the previous three season's kits?

Or is it the selection of a double winning side under the same management team and including Wullie Gibson that's bothering you?

Just so we're clear is it more or less bizarre than the very similar photos in the same place in the previous three season's kits?
Or is it the selection of a double winning side under the same management team and including Wullie Gibson that's bothering you?
I just think it's pretty tinpot to have a double winning side from 8(?) years ago on a jersey. I think the only side I'd want to see on a jersey is this year's squad but as that's not doable (obviously) then I'd rather go without.

That is an absolutely horrendous effort from QOS. The picture of the stadium completely ruins what would be a decent strip.

As for the celebration of a league and cup double that happens to be League One and the Challenge Cup, it is a just a tiny wee bit tinpot.

6 hours ago, pub car king said:

It's a toss up between queen's and raith for the most misguided graphic on the bottom of their shirts. 

No, just no. The QoS effort makes it look like they’ve got some strange Speedo on, the Raith effort is mild, and actually pretty decent in person.

5 minutes ago, RiG said:

Still can't get used to Sean Welsh having a lush head of hair these days.

I don't want to jinx it but he's played a lot more games since his hair transplant.