Kelty Hearts Thread

1 hour ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Is Nathan Austin any good? 

Didn't see an awful lot of him last season as he was injured most of the time, although he does make a difference when he does play. I'm hoping that the club signs a decent back up to him, I think they will need it.

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

He's signed on for another year at Kelty. Unless they are paying a transfer fee which I doubt. Was announced by the club this week on the retained list.

He's on the under contract list. Doesnt necessarily mean he wont depart in the summer if both parties decide its better for him to move on.

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

He's signed on for another year at Kelty. Unless they are paying a transfer fee which I doubt. Was announced by the club this week on the retained list.

I'd love it if we did pay a fee and bought him off yous, purely for the doubting comment 😂

Fash back at East Fife would be an enormous statement from our board. Would love him back.

34 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Craig Johnstone out of contract at Montrose , would be a good signing for us and a local lad 

I would not be surprised if that happens you might even get Liam Callaghan aswell or Lewis Milne

6 hours ago, sirscottyoung said:

I'd love it if we did pay a fee and bought him off yous, purely for the doubting comment 😂

Fash back at East Fife would be an enormous statement from our board. Would love him back.

Apologies, the doubt comes from hoping we keep him as we need him & he's signed (& we have about 5 first team players)rather than any criticism of EF. Great club in my eyes! 

Edited by leomessi1984

6 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

He's on the under contract list. Doesnt necessarily mean he wont depart in the summer if both parties decide its better for him to move on.

True, but I'd have thought it unlikely given what I've heard around the place.

On 21/05/2023 at 10:53, Kelheart said:

Craig Johnstone out of contract at Montrose , would be a good signing for us and a local lad 

I’ll be shocked if this doesn’t happen tbh 

2 minutes ago, sammytroot said:

Fash announced on EF site,on a 2 year deal.

Got a fee for him as well , good bit business as he was toiling to keep fit last season , hope he does the business for EF though as been brilliant for our push through the leagues , Tids must have some signings  in the pipeline surely 🙏🏻🙏🏻

On 21/05/2023 at 09:04, leomessi1984 said:

As said 👍

Was told Friday night just needed contracts agreed.

He struggled with fitness this season. But we now have to bring in at least 2 strikers.

41 minutes ago, Kelheart said:

Got a fee for him as well , good bit business as he was toiling to keep fit last season , hope he does the business for EF though as been brilliant for our push through the leagues , Tids must have some signings  in the pipeline surely 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Couple tomorrow hopefully 🤞 

10 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Interesting to hear Fash say it was a mutual decision between him & Tids. Refreshing interview. Good luck to him, he's been great for us.

Right, let's get some names through the door now 😆

Think Lyon might stay hopefully 

Team for next season as it stands 

Gourley   

Thomson.       Oware.      McNab

Strang.       Tidser    Lyon ??? Cameron 

Shearer.       Tiwi 

subs Campbell gk

we actually have a team 😂😂