Kelty Hearts Thread

8 hours ago, leomessi1984 said:

Gourlay 

Thomson O'Ware Corbett Walker

Tidser Lyon? McCluskey

Cunningham Daramola Johnstone

Subs

Strang / Shearer/ Campbell / Cameron

Unsure what's happening with Lyon. We need at least another two senior players in minimum.

Agree neeb I'm thinking 2 more midfielders and 2 more defenders signed (Thomson and Oware do pick up injuries) would see us alright and 2 or 3 cracking loanees in  

3 minutes ago, Bay Citizen said:

Edinburgh have just signed Robbie Leitch, I know he was on loan to you guys last season, any thoughts on him?

A couple of flashes of talent but was largely anonymous. Another one that did not suit how we were playing though.

22 hours ago, Bay Citizen said:

Edinburgh have just signed Robbie Leitch, I know he was on loan to you guys last season, any thoughts on him?

As Leo said a bit meh but then the championship winning at a canter team all turned that way under Potter to be fair but to be honest  looking at our team right now I'd probably have him back 😂

1 hour ago, leomessi1984 said:

Friendly on Tues night vs Gala. Gala have made some good signings this year for their level l.

It'll be interesting to see if we have any trialists in for a look given we still need a few more in.

Speaking to a few boys (in the know 😁)at the gala yesterday and in talks with a few boys apparently but defo going to see a good few youngsters in from the community club pathway which personally think is superb 

1 hour ago, Kelheart said:

Speaking to a few boys (in the know 😁)at the gala yesterday and in talks with a few boys apparently but defo going to see a good few youngsters in from the community club pathway which personally think is superb 

Good to see, but massive step up playing at league 1 level. Hope the young guys do well.

2 minutes ago, Connor7 said:

Good to see, but massive step up playing at league 1 level. Hope the young guys do well.

Defo neeb and to be honest don't think they are quite good enough yet at the moment to step up with what we seen last season but as I say whole team played very average art best last season under Potter , think Shearer and Cameron defo have something about them and best of the bunch