G'Day! Ange's Gap Year Celtic Euro Backpacking Tour 2021/22.

2 minutes ago, Buckets said:

Harsh on Celtic that, they were probably the better team. Don't think the board have enough ambition to improve them though. They're quite close with some good players and a top manager but the signings like Yang, Kwon, Tillio who are to come off the bench in the Champions League after playing in the A League and second division of south Korea doesn't scream ambition 

They are absolutely fucking miles of competing at CL level though. Spending 20-30 million is not going to bridge that gap and its money they don't need to spend to dominate domestically

9 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

They’d be lucky to get a single point in the competition this year.

Question is, will they avoid Rangers' record from last year of being the worst team in the competition's history? They're three goals better off at this stage but they've got two grim games coming up. Could run them close.

3 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

They are absolutely fucking miles of competing at CL level though. Spending 20-30 million is not going to bridge that gap and its money they don't need to spend to dominate domestically

They didn't look it tonight though or against Feyenoord. Think with a bit more ambition where you're not having to start guys like Yang they'd be competitive. Just my opinion though maybe I'm being reactive based on what I saw in 2 games.