Scots on the move

Apparently, O'Riley's injury at Brighton has put the kibosh on Gilmour's move to Napoli.

Hopefully Napoli sell Victor Osimhen and they make an offer for Gilmour that Brighton can't refuse.

Scott McTominay mobbed by Napoli fans as he touches down at Naples.

After seeing how he was forever disrespected and made the scapegoat by the Manchester United fans (that baton now goes to Lindelov), it's nice to see him getting some love.

7 teams interested in taking Ben Doak on loan.

Edited by Chripper

1 hour ago, Barry Ferguson's Hat said:

Now hearing that McTominay to Napoli is off. Napoli only offered €28k per week plus appearance fees so McTominay's agent literally ripped up the contract and threw it into the air conditioning unit, showering Aurelio De Laurentiis in contract-confetti.

How's Goldbridge taking the news?

Just now, Tartan Dave said:

That's a fairly depressing move imo

I think they might be a good fit for for both him and Liverpool.  Apparently Hull play a similar style (albeit at a lower level) to Liverpool. Unlucky to miss out on the playoffs last season.

1 minute ago, qos_75 said:

I think they might be a good fit for for both him and Liverpool.  Apparently Hull play a similar style (albeit at a lower level) to Liverpool. Unlucky to miss out on the playoffs last season.

If I'm being honest I just hate that league   

23 hours ago, Chripper said:

Apparently, O'Riley's injury at Brighton has put the kibosh on Gilmour's move to Napoli.

Hopefully Napoli sell Victor Osimhen and they make an offer for Gilmour that Brighton can't refuse.

Looks like Gilmour to Napoli might be back on. Italian journalists suggesting it’s been given the go ahead by Brighton.

Napoli have had a bid accepted for Osimhen from Al-Ahli, so you might be right and the two are linked in a financial sense.

1 hour ago, Fuctifano said:

Doak now looking likely to join Middlesbrough on season long loan.

A slightly more exciting move in that 'Boro are probably a stronger side in that league, and it'd see him combine with Tommy Conway, our other young-ish attacking talent.

Spoiler

Of course, what would inevitably happen is that in their first game together, they would collide and obliterate each other's cruciate ligaments and never be the same players again.

Spoiler

Sorry, I'm still feeling f**ked off after the Hickey news.

Edited by Gordopolis

According to Sky Sports, Gilmour is having his Napoli medical in England, as he hasn't the time to get it done in Italy.

It's the concensus with Brighton fans that Brighton are trying to force him out. It's probably the new manager as the owner, team mates, fans, etc, love him.

One thing that I'm surprised about is why there's no EPL interest.

He was behind Gross as the Brighton player of the year last year.

Edited by Chripper

25 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Maybe he can finally play some football there and we can find out whether he's good or bad - I'm guessing the latter.

You seem like a glass half empty kind of guy Craig. It's as if your team are bottom of the league with zero points.

1 hour ago, Chripper said:

According to Sky Sports, Gilmour is having his Napoli medical in England, as he hasn't the time to get it done in Italy.

It's the concensus with Brighton fans that Brighton are trying to force him out. It's probably the new manager as the owner, team mates, fans, etc, love him.

One thing that I'm surprised about is why there's no EPL interest.

He was behind Gross as the Brighton player of the year last year.

Gilmour and mctominay to recreate the lady and the tramp scene? 

Ben Doak confirmed to Middlesbrough on a season long loan.

Good move. I think this could be the season that Middlesbrough push for promotion.

Hopefully Doak and Conway play a big part.

Luke McCowan poised to join Celtic from Dundee.

Southampton want Dundee United's Rory MacLeod on loan.

Edited by Chripper

1 hour ago, Chewing Taffies said:

You seem like a glass half empty kind of guy Craig. It's as if your team are bottom of the league with zero points.

Because I don't think one particular player is good?