Love Island 2021

At this point I'm fully behind the idea of Toby & Chloe winning it and one of them stealing the full £50k for a laugh.

The £50k not happening yet is one of the biggest surprises. I remember when Amber and Greg won it he looked sorely tempted to do it, took a few seconds to make his decision to split.

If you had to take a shot every time one of these fucking morons said “I feel like” you’d be absolutely steaming by the first advert. I despise it.

I know I’ve said it before, but the football / NVQ chat is some of the worst television ever broadcast. Genuinely worse than genocide.

Another thing I hate about this programme is the fake BS they try and spin you to tune in again, like that one they just showed with Liberty being ‘unsure’ about something we’ll watch tomorrow and it will be what she wants for dinner she isn’t sure on. 

17 hours ago, Coooombe said:

Has anything fundamentally changed since pre casa amor, other than 4 new people who have coupled up amongst themselves? I think I'm done with this season, proper boring now. 

i was thinking that watching it yesterday.  It's the same couples as before CA, and the 4 newest contestants have paired off.

Looking as if Liberty might be finally seeing Jake for what he is. You love to see it.

That Brett genuinely has the look of someone on day release, what the f**k has he been wearing?!

I daresay it's been posted elsewhere in the thread, but surely the boys indulging in *hands in* "wooooooooooooooooooooah ayyyyyy" patter should ensure their addition to an Offenders Register upon immediate release from the villa?