Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Said to a couple of mates lastnight, the bile those three young men are going to face after missing those penalties is going to be something esle, and so it has already come to pass with the BBC running a story on Sancho, Rashford and Saka being racially abused already. Between that, booing the knee, the scenes before the game, Southgates dog whistle who won the war shite.... Is it really any wonder the world loves to see them fail. The England football fraternity is the most toxic enviroment know to man.

Get it right fucking up them.

As for the match, Southgate did a lot of things right over the tournament but ultimately, thinkning you can rope a dope for 85 minutes is a mega risky strategy because as we seen its so hard to get going again if you concede.

As for the penalties, well that was a huge risk what he did. Rashford and Sancho cant have touched the ball or barely. Pretty hard to have your eye in in those circumstances.

Anyway, get it up them and get it up Stormzy. A well deserved loss for a horrible, horrible fanbase.

😂

You need to seek help mate. Please stop thinking about me at 5 in the morning, the feeling is not reciprocated you dwarf weirdo. 

Edited by SANTAN

While I have a degree of sympathy for Bukayo Saka, Jadon Sancho and Marcus Rashford and find the racial abuse they are getting abhorrent let us not forget who they are.

All are professional players, playing for top clubs at a very high standard earning money most of us can only dream off. They are good enough to play at international level and Southgate apparently believed in them.  We have seen more senior players miss penalties at a crucial time.  What does annoy me is Rashford thought he was being smart with his penalty.  Had he scored we would never have heard the end of how cool and classy he was and he got what he basically deserved.  Put the ball down and smash it into the net ala McGuire.

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Is this meant to make him look good? He volunteered for one, and the manager still trusted a centre half and some actual children before him. Nice one, Jack. 

I hadn't even considered that angle.  I think it's still a lot of shite and that he never volunteered at all, but...is this better?  That he did volunteer, but Southgate laughed at him and told him to sit the f**k down.

3 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

That just puts pressure on the other shitebags to come out and say they weren't a shitebag; honest. 

Fabulous stuff. 

Southgate has already said no-one backed out of taking a penalty.  Don't think I believe him.

5 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Jim White is having a great time trolling Danny Murphy and Simon Jordan on Talksport right now. Murphy is desperately trying to defend the behaviour of the England fans yesterday.

ha I'm listening too..Jim White is  a fanny but loving his work this morning... Talksport must be regretting having Super Sally on first thing and now Jim White...

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Me floating about in a lake I’ve fallen into.

DB03C133-4105-462E-B45E-FCD9F8BC0599.jpeg

In honour of your hosts, I hope you've fallen towards the lake a few times but Gianluigi Donnarumma has saved you three times in a row.

5 minutes ago, forameus said:

I hadn't even considered that angle.  I think it's still a lot of shite and that he never volunteered at all, but...is this better?  That he did volunteer, but Southgate laughed at him and told him to sit the f**k down.

Based on that Grealish would be 8th at best which doesn't exactly seem likely for an attacking player desperate to take one. The Pickford thing for 6th could be legitimate as there was something in the Athletic earlier in the tournament where one of the England players was saying he was one of the best at taking them in training.

10 hours ago, Glennie said:

shite game really but two standounts

the atmosphere in the 5 minutes after England scored sounded unbelievable

loved chiellini getting the win carrying the trophy wi that kids smile, what a character

The atmosphere after the first ten minutes was a disgrace. I'm gonna hazard a guess that home fans' attendance last night was, even more than normal, predicated on an ability to pay and a desire to be present at any major event than any passion for or knowledge of the game. 

Oh, and a PTTGOMN - any melt who notices themselves on the big screen and starts gurning like a loon (or, even, notices themselves - because they'te not watching the game, are they?) should be taken round the back of the stand and choked with their own BNWT replica shirt. 

Unlike other outlets, the BBC only tokenly reporting on English fan thuggery.

One would hope they'll get onto the online abuse black players, including one best known for feeding poor kids, are getting from Brexiteer morons, just for missing penalties.
I had to leave one FB football group last night because a significant minority (both English and Scottish fans) still think it's acceptable to resort to abuse.

English football itself still has a significant problem with racist abuse and people who either tolerate it or question it happens.

I left after a final post I made reporting the racist abuse that the 3 players had received and that it was unacceptable and should be challenged by the decent England fans - I did get some supportive comments but too many said it wasn't racist or accused me of lying about it.

That's what you are up against - it's not a surprise when you see a significant minority who still sing crap like 10 German bombers, boo players taking the knee and resort to thuggery when they get tanked up.

We should be talking about how close England got in a positive way but the news is dominated by the actions of the yobs.