English Premier League 2021/22 Season

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
7 minutes ago, SANTAN said:
Cracking game to watch. 

I'll take your word for it. Turned over at HT. A one-sided game is only narrowly beaten by a turgid 0-0 in the "Shite types of game to watch" for me.

Each to their own. 

I personally don't know how you could not enjoy watching the way City play. Potentially the best manager in the world with some of the best players in the world. 

You've just been pumped 5 nil and you have the nerve to go and applaud the fans. 
You've travelled hours to watch your club and they've been pumped 5 nil and you're standing applauding them. 
#Barclays. 

Fans were gr8, we go again etc
I'll take your word for it. Turned over at HT. A one-sided game is only narrowly beaten by a turgid 0-0 in the "Shite types of game to watch" for me.
It was a shite watch. Training session for the entire second half. You are correct.

11 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
13 minutes ago, SANTAN said:
Cracking game to watch. 

They mean one of the teams is a cracking team to watch.

It was far from a cracking game. Man City might as well have been playing against training cones.

8 minutes ago, GordonS said:

They mean one of the teams is a cracking team to watch.

It was far from a cracking game. Man City might as well have been playing against training cones.

I meant what I said. It was a cracking game because Man City are cracking to watch and they were strutting their stuff. 

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I mean if White, Chambers, Holding are your centre backs, it's touch and go as to whether you'll finish in the top half at the end of the season.

FTFY. The first choice CBs will be White and Gabriel when they are fit. Mari is not good enough and has been another poor signing.

Right-back is a key problem position too. Soares is not good enough. Bellerin is clearly out of favour and wants leave. Incredibly, Arteta has played Chambers at RB in several games. Maitland-Niles is probably second choice now but Arteta wants to punt him too. It's farcical.

12 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

£50 (fifty) million pounds for Ben White

That's the going rate for an England international in the EPL. There's no way that Grealish is worth the £100 million that City paid. Similarly, Kane is not worth more than £125 million either but Levy turned down a crazy over for him. If Southgate had not called White up for the Euros, the fee would have been much lower.

Each to their own. 
I personally don't know how you could not enjoy watching the way City play. Potentially the best manager in the world with some of the best players in the world. 

I don't find one sided games enjoyable. I expect City could have scored more if they wanted (going by the stats). I don't find football games entertaining that are one side pummeling another.

Give me a competitive game every single day of the week.

Love Jimmy Floyd as a pundit. Talking about Lukaku "I always liked him and he's went away and improved a lot. A lot. All the top clubs wanted him and you can see why, he looks like a million dollar player now". 

He cost £97.5m.