English Premier League 2021/22 Season

7 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

I dont see what these guys seen in Elliot. He was average. His defensive side of the game he got pushed about very easily. Meh. 

You are being very harsh on him.  I thought he played pretty well given he's 18 and it was his first full Premier League game.  I think he has exceeded expectations and deserves credit for it

Jack Grealish on the flat track today at home to Norwich. Waiting for him assisting goal number 4 and numerous variations of "and THATS why he is the £100m man" commentary.

p***k

Almost, but a soft ‘knee in’ for Man City’s 2nd gives the desired result for all the pundits who buy into this over hyped shite. Just don’t understand the w**k fest over Grealish at all!

3 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Are Manchester city the first tin pot club to get rid of seats to get bigger pitchside  advertising boards in the stadium. 

It’s not like they’re ever gonna use all the seats I suppose:

Did they VAR check the potential foul before the goal at all? No mention of it. Good.

Very very similar to the way City got one disallowed yesterday though, although Fernandes just isnt strong enough for me (Clive), youv seen them given..... eh..... Jeff

7 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I thought it was a clean tackle.

Southampton player got his leg around Bruno and played the ball first.

Yeah I didn't see much wrong with it either. The ref should be sending Fernandes off for his constant pathetic whinging. 

I still can't see that as anything other than a foul tbh. 19 out of 20 times that's given as a free kick imo.

I don't particularly care nor like Man Utd. 

Either way, Maguire's attempt at defending it was pitiful and Varane should partner Lindelof but it won't happen.

Similarly, I don't care whether Sancho is fit or not. An unfit Sancho is better than any version of Martial. Sancho on and Greenwood through the middle for the 2nd half would be my change.

Matic and Fred are also nowhere near good enough.