Dundee FC vs St Mirren

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

We so definitely need another CH, shooting ourselves in the foot to get around that fact today.

Yeah, 100%. Are early fears about Sweeney coming to roost? Clearly McPake doesn't think Panter is first choice material.

To put simply, I don't think McPake would have put McGhee into CH unless he felt forced to do so. As I've said that's why I hope something is up with Sweeney that we're not risking him. I didn't and don't think Fontaine and Ashcroft were a good enough pairing for us in the top flight to survive. Now we're in a position where they're by a distance, our best options. That's scary.

Sorry for the negativity. I'm just absolutely flapping!

It's the same as last season. McPake gets there eventually as he's proven, but he takes an awful long time to fix things. Hoping Sweeney has a knock or something and can only make the bench because to be ousting McGhee from the position he's absolutely dominated in is a strange call otherwise.

You’re right Ludo. Sweeney has looked a bit of a bombscare so far.
Managed to get logged in, much to my surprise. Not many hopes or expectations tbh. St Mirren should have enough to take 3 points.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I guess we're sacrificing Cummings for the hopes that Mullen picks his game up to punish his old team. Hope that gamble works.

That's the one I get due to it working so well against Killie.