Dundee FC vs St Mirren

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Ref is shite. Adam could have got a booking quite easily that half but for that celebration? Mon now.

Yeah, I was already in 'how's this fat fucker still on the park?' mode and even I saw absolutely nothing wrong with the celebration. Fucking bizarre. 🤷‍♂️

Pretty entertaining first half, good old fashioned end to end stuff. 

Could be 3-3, Alnwick showing why hes one of the top 3 keepers in the league, Main has had a couple of good chances.

Would have been a perfect half from us if we could have held on till half time. Was a cracking cross though, if Shaughnessy didn't head it Adam was getting to it.

2 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Absolutely a Shaughnessy og, but it was coming. We're losing the midfield battle at the moment.

Adam is a hacking, whining c**t, btw. 

Your midfield is up against our 4th and 5th choice CM's. We're really weak in that area today (although both lads show really good potential) is this normally a problem area for you guys? I think your 2 CH's are absolute huddys (I know, because ours are too!) and that's what is making the game so end to end.

It's like you've never watched Charlie Adam before!

2 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

What did he do? I missed it

Absolutely nothing bad. He crossed the goal line as he beckoned to supporters with his arms raised. Officially booked for leaving the pitch but he wasn't even past the end of the goal net FFS.

The ref is having a shocker. Adam's booking was laughable. So many soft fouls given as well. 

Dundee deserved their equaliser but I feel they've only really threatened from set pieces. Dunne should clear his lines but trips over the ball giving away a needless corner. 48 corners later we concede. 

Shame for Danny Mullen, hope he's OK. 

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Your midfield is up against our 4th and 5th choice CM's. We're really weak in that area today (although both lads show really good potential) is this normally a problem area for you guys? I think your 2 CH's are absolute huddys (I know, because ours are too!) and that's what is making the game so end to end.

It's like you've never watched Charlie Adam before!

Others may disagree, bit it's been an issue for us for some time. Last season Jake Doyle Hayes kinda did the job, but we lost a lot of big games in the middle of the field. I don't really feel like McGrath has shown up today. Maybe the endless tabloid transfer chat has finally broken him.