Kilwinning Rangers 24/25

6 hours ago, lokforever said:

It's 8 wins in a row, 10 games since their las defeat.

You may well be correct. Perhaps we are getting a bit ahead of ourselves :)

After the very slow start to the season, our run of form is somewhat unexpected, but very welcome.

A couple of defensive signings has helped along the way. Even when things weren't going well last season we were still scoring goals. The team are playing with a renewed confidence just now. Even when it went to 2-2 on Saturday, they just rolled their sleeves up and got on with it.

I'm convinced that we'll beat Cowdenbeath on Saturday, they won't be looking forward to facing us. Hopefully I'm not eating humble pie come 1645 on Saturday :)

31 minutes ago, funky monkey said:

After the very slow start to the season, our run of form is somewhat unexpected, but very welcome.

A couple of defensive signings has helped along the way. Even when things weren't going well last season we were still scoring goals. The team are playing with a renewed confidence just now. Even when it went to 2-2 on Saturday, they just rolled their sleeves up and got on with it.

I'm convinced that we'll beat Cowdenbeath on Saturday, they won't be looking forward to facing us. Hopefully I'm not eating humble pie come 1645 on Saturday :)

I was at Cowdenbeath v Caley Braves on Saturday they look quite strong, seems their 1st half is better the their second as it was on Saturday.

10 minutes ago, lokforever said:

I was at Cowdenbeath v Caley Braves on Saturday they look quite strong, seems their 1st half is better the their second as it was on Saturday.

It's not going to be easy, but we are in good form and don't seem to know when we are beat at present. 

2 hours ago, funky monkey said:

Perfect time to be in hot form!

Your man Mackin has put in a goal or 2 in against us in the past when he was with the binos!

Going to be a lively occasion. Looking forward to it. 🤝

32 minutes ago, CowdenMiners1204 said:

Perfect time to be in hot form!

Your man Mackin has put in a goal or 2 in against us in the past when he was with the binos!

Going to be a lively occasion. Looking forward to it. 🤝

Should be a cracking cup tie. Hopefully the weather is kind and draws out a good crowd.

8 hours ago, CowdenMiners1204 said:

We've got a 16 seater full and a few shy of filling the 48 seater, I'd imagine overall we will bring 150 +

I see the bar is open from 12pm, what's on the tap?

I think it's only Tennents as far as I can recall, although it's always been decent (as Tennents goes).

10 hours ago, CowdenMiners1204 said:

We've got a 16 seater full and a few shy of filling the 48 seater, I'd imagine overall we will bring 150 +

Tennents Lager and Guinness. Loads of bottles.

That's good numbers. You'll receive a warm welcome at Buffs Park.

Hopefully a great cup tie and may the best team win.

23 hours ago, CowdenMiners1204 said:

Bankies have always had a warm welcome at Abbey and Buffs parks. I would have fancied this game if we weren’t playing.

27 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Hi folks, what’s the situation with parking close to the ground? Don’t mind walking, so if it’s better to park closer to the town centre no problem.  

Had a look to see if any information on your website but can’t see much.

There's a fair bit of parking either side of the stadium as the ground is within a community sports club. There is also an overflow car park.  I'm not sure if there are any other amateur matches on at the same time but if you are here in plenty of time you should be able to get parked no problem.

42 minutes ago, energyzone said:

There's a fair bit of parking either side of the stadium as the ground is within a community sports club. There is also an overflow car park.  I'm not sure if there are any other amateur matches on at the same time but if you are here in plenty of time you should be able to get parked no problem.

Thanks for the info 👍