Celtic FC vs Dundee FC

56 minutes ago, McG said:

Just a reminder that Charlie Adam thinks the team that gave out this thumping should get more money.

Deary me.

That boy has as many brain cells as he has strands of hair.

2 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Which is one of the reasons why your spending power means you should blow all the other teams away mate.

That same logic should have also applied last season also so the question that needs answered is what is the difference? Is it just the manager himself because he is pretty much the only thing that’s changed? 

12 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

That same logic should have also applied last season also so the question that needs answered is what is the difference? Is it just the manager himself because he is pretty much the only thing that’s changed? 

Surely you don’t need it answered. The most important title is the next one so why worry about last season ??

Your first 11 also looks very different to last season.

Rangers players will struggle in front of crowds especially at Ibrox - they don’t react well to that type of pressure.

Edited by Grangemouth Bairn

The state of this thread😮.

I always found the 'Dee's most prominent supporter to be fairly cheery, if generally realistic, as well as being the most helpful of the A-list sports hacks. 

I can see the "Desert Island Discs" playlist from you lot: Tammy Wynette, Bonny Prince Billy, Lana Del Rey, The Smiths, Tupac, Etta James, Joy Division... with Leonard Cohen as #1 choice.

Glesca tankings Since You Been Gone (Rainbow / Graham Bonnet aren't known for songs to slit your wrists to) ... Hibs have lost 6-1 at Mordor, the Sheep lost 5-0 there a month later. Hearts have lost 5-0 at both Mordor and Darkheid. Saintees got humped 7-0 at Darkheid but recovered to do OK the following season🏆🏆. Ross got pumped 6-0 at Darkheid, lost 5-0 to Celtic in Teuchterland last September, then beat Lenny's Legendary Legion twice. Sixth placed Livi lost 6-0 at Darkheid last spring. 

An erse-raping in Glesca is not the end of the world. You'll be one game from Hampden when you beat 'Well next week and the tune will change a wee bit... and not to Seasons in the Sun by Terry feckin' Jacks.

2 minutes ago, FortescueFotheringhamSmyth said:

The state of this thread😮.

I always found the 'Dee's most prominent supporter to be fairly cheery, if generally realistic, as well as being the most helpful of the A-list sports hacks.  

You only joined in April. 

4 hours ago, CanadianDee said:

Frankly speaking, with the gulf in resources between the twa clubs if Septic don't win by 6 clear goals I'm going to consider this a monumental embarrassment for the plastic paddy's and a win for us morally speaking.

Having said that I just can't see past a 1 goal victory for the Dee, imo... or just refer to the above statement.

Called it. 👍

21 minutes ago, FortescueFotheringhamSmyth said:

I can see the "Desert Island Discs" playlist from you lot: Tammy Wynette, Bonny Prince Billy, Lana Del Rey, The Smiths, Tupac, Etta James, Joy Division... with Leonard Cohen as #1 choice........

dean-martin-gif-Favim.com-1046735.gif

30 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Surely you don’t need it answered. The most important title is the next one so why worry about last season ??

Your first 11 also looks very different to last season.

Rangers players will struggle in front of crowds especially at Ibrox - they don’t react well to that type of pressure.

You forgot about the 25 points Celtic are behind from the start of the season.
Celtic need a strong Aberdeen and Hearts to help.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

55 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Just popped in. Has anyone mentioned the gulf in resources yet?

Do you want people to wait till you get pumped out of Europe from a team with a bigger budget?  Or, hopefully, Malmö.