Lowland league Attendances

The Faceman

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 02/09/2023 at 21:55, Burnieman said:

Is this being collated this season?

Are you not on twitter, Burnieman? Stats were shown early August, and similar figures should be on, in the coming days, for month of September. What surprised me, five days ago, as Ginaro detailed in his response, Ryan was missing (amongst others) two home crowds for your team. 

20 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Are you not on twitter, Burnieman? Stats were shown early August, and similar figures should be on, in the coming days, for month of September. What surprised me, five days ago, as Ginaro detailed in his response, Ryan was missing (amongst others) two home crowds for your team. 

Regardless of whether they were on twitter or not, arent they posted on here?  not everyone uses twitter.    I have not been to a Blackburn game this season, taking a break and enjoying football here and there and everywhere.

1 hour ago, Burnieman said:

Regardless of whether they were on twitter or not, arent they posted on here?  not everyone uses twitter.    I have not been to a Blackburn game this season, taking a break and enjoying football here and there and everywhere.

I am not Ryan so cannot answer why they are not on here. Not everyone uses P&B either and going by the East of Scotland site, less and less are posting comments. Around this time last year, the EoS forum caught up and overtook the LL forum with no. of posts. Roll on 1 year and LL has over 12k posts more than EoS.

Morning all, I am very rarely on here but see there are a few things to update on.

The attendances are still being collected but due to matters beyond my control I am only able to publish these monthly. 

These will be sent to the relevant league (ie lowland or EOS or Scottish Cup) it is up to them if they publish it or not. I am glad the Lowland league have forgiven my £ow£and £eague twitter post which was silly but at the time a big issue and will publish once sent.

As most of you know the target for each season is 100% i think that is fair and defeats the purpose if set any lower. 

Some clubs publish on social media and I instantly know to wait or look to collect that, some send to me direct, others wait till I ask, and some don't send at all and I have to ask the opposition team or attend myself to count.

That is up to the clubs. I personally don't think it should be a secret but equally having worked at a club where 1 man and his wife ran pretty much everything I can all see that counting supporters isn't high on the priority list.

Currently missing 30% attendances from this season and 1 match from last

All i can say is I am spending every minute of the day that I am not working and looking after my kids on keeping this going. 

Kind Regards Ryan

On 07/09/2023 at 20:01, The Faceman said:

jziJk0d-.jpg_medium.jpg

Linlithgow showing continued growth in their support and all credit to the committee for their efforts in making the MV Commercial Prestonfield Stadium such an attractive place for watching football.

On 07/09/2023 at 20:18, The Faceman said:

Anyone able to help fill in the Scottish Cup missing attendances would be great.

This groundhopper puts the crowd at 300 for the Fort William v Clydebank game, though I also saw some Clydebank fans estimate 400.