Livingston vs Aberdeen

1 minute ago, RussellAnderson said:

Lads we fucking won. The goal is utterly inconsequential. Yes it should have been offside. Yes he should have done much better. Yes it was akin to Shilton v Maradona except more embarrassing because Anderson used his heid. Who fuckin CARES

Still drunk?

3 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Lads we fucking won. The goal is utterly inconsequential. Yes it should have been offside. Yes he should have done much better. Yes it was akin to Shilton v Maradona except more embarrassing because Anderson used his heid. Who fuckin CARES

50 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

I ran down to the front but did not enter the field of play.

E8H-ComWYAIlrNI.jpg.6af7b9a811171fcae74be47f986ffc25.jpg

😉

Just now, Pyramid Pod said:

But you still think it's offside?

Is the guy that's offside still offside because you rightly said Joe Lewis has an unobstructed view?

What exactly are you getting at because its going to be a long night at this rate.

5 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

not nearly drunk enough

same.

3 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Is the guy that's offside still offside because you rightly said Joe Lewis has an unobstructed view?

What exactly are you getting at because its going to be a long night at this rate.

same.

Sorry mate, not trying to be awkward.

In previous posts you have said that this is a shocking decision by the officials, but if Lewis has a clear, unobstructed path/view then the offside player should not be penalised in my humble opinion.

3 minutes ago, Pyramid Pod said:

Sorry mate, not trying to be awkward.

Likewise , no need to apologise. Let me clarify my opinion.

The offside player was in that position because he was initially infringing the movement of Lewis on his goal line, subsequently he was found in a offside position(not given) which I believe to be  shocking from a linesman with an unobstructed view.

9 minutes ago, Pyramid Pod said:

but if Lewis has a clear, unobstructed path/view then the offside player should not be penalised in my humble opinion.

Good luck with that.

4 minutes ago, TommyDickFingers said:

Likewise , no need to apologise. Let me clarify my opinion.

The offside player was in that position because he was initially infringing the movement of Lewis on his goal line, subsequently he was found in a offside position(not given) which I believe to be  shocking from a linesman with an unobstructed view.

Fair enough. I disagree, but respect your opinion.

14 minutes ago, Pyramid Pod said:

Fair enough. I disagree, but respect your opinion.

It matters not a whit, a whit I tell you, that Joe Lewis has an unobstructed view of the ball at the time it is headed forward. The important point here is that his movement was totally obstructed as the guy is standing right in front of him.

My favourite moment of the match, apart from the Aberdeen goals, was the look of incredulity on his face when Marvin “don’t touch me or I’ll fall over” Bartley was booked for hiding the ball behind his back as Aberdeen wanted to take a throw in. Someone needs to teach him the etiquette of being on the bench as a member of the coaching staff.
Then, your assistant did exactly the same thing.
Kevin Clancy just shook his head at our players for pointing that out to him.

1 hour ago, LogieLivi said:

Then, your assistant did exactly the same thing.
Kevin Clancy just shook his head at our players for pointing that out to him.

You say exactly the same thing, as football fans do. Bartley was keeping the ball from being put into play by Aberdeen by putting it behind his back for around ten seconds. The Aberdeen assistant had it in his possession for around 2/3 seconds. But don't let the facts get in the way of a good story.

20 hours ago, kingjoey said:

My favourite moment of the match, apart from the Aberdeen goals, was the look of incredulity on his face when Marvin “don’t touch me or I’ll fall over” Bartley was booked for hiding the ball behind his back as Aberdeen wanted to take a throw in. Someone needs to teach him the etiquette of being on the bench as a member of the coaching staff.

What annoyed me was there was plenty of balls sitting on wee cones nearby that the Aberdeen player. There was no need for him to go into the dugout. 

1 hour ago, CCB19035 said:

True. 

The ref was biased for Aberdeen. He should've let the Livingston players kick Aberdeen even harder. 

In Broons case, not hard enough aye.

Rest of them went down rolling about like they'd broken legs, then were able to walk and run a couple of minutes later. Even Marvin Bartley was embarrassed watching them.

2 hours ago, spiggle said:

What annoyed me was there was plenty of balls sitting on wee cones nearby that the Aberdeen player. There was no need for him to go into the dugout. 

So need for Bartley to act like a fanny then.

34 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

So need for Bartley to act like a fanny then.

And no need for your player to act like a fanny and go after the ball when there was one a few yards either side of him and no need for the ref to book Bartley. Handbags for no reason. Rather than go after the ball, pick up another ball and play on. Everyone wins.