Livingston vs Aberdeen

8 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

We do?!

Well, it wouldn't let me edit my post immediately after I posted it. We have younger players with better potential is really what I mean.

Anderson won't make it above bottom 6 level imo.

JET will be double cancelled when he inevitably scores. 

When he said he was hitting 20 goals this season, he was just meaning in games against us. 

Actually, the thought of him bullying our piss poor defence is really giving me the fear now. 

Edited by LiviLion

10 hours ago, J.domingo said:

Commercially the JET deal from Livingston to Aberdeen was a disaster for Livingston. Livingston fans did not get to see JET in the flesh costing LFC thousands in lost revenue from potential merchandise earnings. Livingston look good this season though and whilst JET has a strong CV he’s clearly a mercenary and has signed for a club who offer extremely little as a return on their commercial investment.

As I’ve said on the thread purely for Livingston fans, I’m not interested in Scottish soccer and would certainly not insult the Livingston supporters by calling myself a fan. However I have dealt with them on a commercial basis for 3 years and they’re a great business with great heritage. I hope they win this match and I’m sure they’ll pull off a result here. JET is trash and should be cancelled forever. 

The inclusion of the word "soccer" really says all you need to know about this post.

When he said he was hitting 20 goals this season, he was just meaning in games against us. 

Actually, the thought of him bullying our piss poor defence is really giving me the fear now. 
I know Jet had a reputation as a donkey for most of the season but a fully fit Jet had the potential to be one of the best players we've ever seen at almondvale...I'm very worried about him and the boy that signed from America

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

I’m having visions of what would’ve happened if this was Derek in charge and brucey scored a couple in a defeat. Heads, limbs and torso’s exploding everywhere I would imagine. 

As it happens, I’m predicting a rather difficult to watch 1-1 draw after a tough night in Iceland tonight. 

I'd be delighted with that result, Aberdeen look a lot better than last season, and so far we're nowhere near firing at the same level we were last season. Hoping the sheep take advantage of Celtic's shambolic state just now and finish in 2nd place, whether you have the consistency to do it remains to be seen though. Hoping JET does well for you too, just not on Sunday.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

3 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Can't see Anderson getting much change out of Gallagher either, esp if we're hitting high balls up to him. I predict him spending a lot of time on his arse.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

3 hours ago, LiviLion said:

I wonder what JET will turn up as  against BK Haken he was amazing and then the Dundee United game he was dreadful giving the ball away all the time.  

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I'd be delighted with that result, Aberdeen look a lot better than last season, and so far we're nowhere near firing at the same level we were last season. Hoping the sheep take advantage of Celtic's shambolic state just now and finish in 2nd place, whether you have the consistency to do it remains to be seen though. Hoping JET does well for you too, just not on Sunday.

Likewise I'd love to see Livingston take advantage of Celtic's shambolic state and finish above them.

Stryjek

Devlin  Fitzwater  Obileye  Lewis

Holt   Pittman    Sibbald

Mullin                                     Montano

Anderson

Bench

Barden, Kelly, Penrice, Forrest, Shinnie,  Hamilton, Reilly

Or something like that. Depending on who's fit and who's injured. 

7 hours ago, spiggle said:

Stryjek

Devlin  Fitzwater  Obileye  Lewis

Holt   Pittman    Sibbald

Mullin                                     Montano

Anderson

Bench

Barden, Kelly, Penrice, Forrest, Shinnie,  Hamilton, Reilly

Or something like that. Depending on who's fit and who's injured. 

That starting lineup remained valid for all of 6 hours :D 

24 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Extra capacity request has been denied by the council. Fucking idiots. If the game was 1 day later we'd be able to go from 2,000>5,000. 

5k? I thought the Spaghettihad was about 9k?

Or are you just being realistic about the attendance?

1 minute ago, Illgresi said:

5k? I thought the Spaghettihad was about 9k?

Or are you just being realistic about the attendance?

Clubs will still need to apply for attendances over 5,000 after Sunday.

West Lothian Council seem to give little fucks about Livingston FC though so probably just chucked the application straight in the bin, and will most likely continue to do so.