The Horrific Saga of Chris Chan

Allegedly the bras are stuffed and she suffers from a severe foot fungus which she refuses to get treated because it turns her on. Batter in.
I've got up for a pish in the morning to discover the bird I'd pumped the night before lighting up a crackpipe in the bathroom.

It's a probably-wid from me Clive.

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

I've got up for a pish in the morning to discover the bird I'd pumped the night before lighting up a crackpipe in the bathroom.

It's a probably-wid from me Clive.

Shagging you drove her to hard drugs eh.

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

Don't blame her tbh emoji23.png

I’m just imagining you picking up some innocent and then by the time she’s doing the walk of shame she’s like the next Amy Winehouse.

I’m just imagining you picking up some innocent and then by the time she’s doing the walk of shame she’s like the next Amy Winehouse.
She was from St Mary's in Dundee so the above doesn't apply by any stretch of the imagination tbh.

16 minutes ago, RH33 said:

Bought the kids a hamster today. I've already let it escape once when I checked on it.

Dead by Thursday.

2 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

The woman who made the calls. Outstanding chebage. I’d be tempted to do whatever she said as well.

image.thumb.png.88342f13c789ce66f77d304753f6f921.png

082AA225-63A4-4289-A84E-7716EDB95359.jpeg

So, to sum up the state of play according to Twitter: a vulnerable elderly woman might have been raped by her own child - a self-identified, mentally ill transwoman “with a lesbian soul” - at the instigation of a psychotic Texan student who microwaves hamsters and hoped to record the rape and force the rapist to commit suicide.

And all because a fucking bear called a wean “Christian” at the Regency Square Shopping Centre during 1989.

1 minute ago, Antlion said:

So, to sum up the state of play according to Twitter: a vulnerable elderly woman might have been raped by her own child - a self-identified, mentally ill transwoman “with a lesbian soul” - at the instigation of a psychotic Texan student who microwaves hamsters and hoped to record the rape and force the rapist to commit suicide.

And all because a fucking bear called a wean “Christian” at the Regency Square Shopping Centre during 1989.

C47AA73A-8074-4255-9C2D-3BB22887DC83.jpeg

This is all deeply unsettling. A black hole of people all willing to do anything for online fame. Even the guy "exposing" the psycho who is apparently the brains of the operation takes time to promote his Instagram off the back of posting that utterly horrific piece of info, that might not even be true. A nuke would be too good for the human race, we deserve worse. 

Edited by The Moonster

12 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

This is all deeply unsettling. A black hole of people all willing to do anything for online fame. Even the guy "exposing" the psycho who is apparently the brains of the operation takes time to promote his Instagram off the back of posting that utterly horrific piece of info, that might not even be true. A nuke would be too good for the human race, we deserve worse. 

I feel sorry for the public defender, confronted not only with the deeply unhinged person of Christine, but the baffling, sordid, endless tangle of networks of organised cyber bullies who have made sport of her for all these years. I wonder if he’ll even go into any of it or stick to defending against the charge/s. What’s clear though is that he will though be dragged into this “lore” and publicly and permanently linked all over the internet with the whole mess.

You look at this and have to conclude that jihadists have a point we are a morally vacant society

I once saw a video of naked Martin shitting on a bit of cling film and then rubbing it all over his face. I imagine he did it for money but it was still pretty upsetting to see.

One of your more difficult wanks I would imagine?

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I once saw a video of naked Martin shitting on a bit of cling film and then rubbing it all over his face. I imagine he did it for money but it was still pretty upsetting to see.

Who the f**k is naked Martin, and how did you end up watching him perform said act?

22 minutes ago, throbber said:

He’s an old and withered Englishman who is always naked. You see him on twitter etc taking requests to read people’s names out then shake his tackle about. He’s clearly mentally Ill and has probably been abused at various stages of his life but comes across as a fairly jovial character so it comes across as good harmless fun to lads lads lads types. 

The video got sent to me about 2 years ago, It still upsets me to this day.

He sounds lovely.

Hopefully not the same guy who shoved the jam jar up his arse.

This is a wholesome thread about a mentally ill autistic transwoman who has been psychologically tortured and sexually abused online for sport for years, culminating in her allegedly being encouraged to rape her elderly, dementia-ridden mother by a psychotic, hamster-boiling, fungal-toed college student. Can we keep the wacky filth about jam jars and shit-smearing out of it?

Edited by Antlion