Forfar Athletic v Edinburgh city

Guest mr_malcolm

16 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

Good question, after a quick Google McLaren's are open until 2 on Saturdays. Guess all the staff want to watch the match as well 😆

True, Saddler's are nearby and good for bridies too.

McLaren’s close for the Forfar fortnight so are closed all day today, reopen on Monday. Welcome back to the 20th Century 🙄

Guest mr_malcolm
Decent performance today from the boys.
Slater’s a class act in the middle.
Another penalty miss….  Who’s next on the list of takers?

Slater is immense, thought today was pj crossans best game for us

Was quite impressed with Craig Thomson today as well.
Looking good going forward, still a bit wary about our defence.
also If slater picks up an injury, not really sure who can fill in for him.

Not sure about Strachan and wonder who the centre backs will be when all fit? Like Munro’s authority and how vocal he is but possibly the worst of the lot.
Loved being back in the ground today!! Mon the loons

49 minutes ago, mr_malcolm said:

Decent looking crowd today I thought ?

Decent crowd and a decent performance. Over 400, can't remember the exact figure announced.

Thought Forfar were excellent in the first half, not so great in the second. Lots of good movement, plenty committment and desire shown ... and goals again. Hope that trend continues. I've been critical of Irvine before but thought he was immense today. Wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of Munro, though.

Shout out to the EC physio for leaving the goalie looking like Adam Ant. 

image.png.f5fdf508bdeee005527d2904072403f0.png

Guest mr_malcolm
Decent crowd and a decent performance. Over 400, can't remember the exact figure announced.
Thought Forfar were excellent in the first half, not so great in the second. Lots of good movement, plenty committment and desire shown ... and goals again. Hope that trend continues. I've been critical of Irvine before but thought he was immense today. Wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of Munro, though.

Aye they should close stand side terracing all the time . Better when everyone’s together

1 hour ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

I'm sure he's not scared of ridicule

Went straight to bed after the game, massive hard on smile, I fucking love fitba.

City, was what I thought, Forfar, need to hit the target a wee bit more for me, but I'm a hard pleaser.......

Get in there... @tamthebam how was your day? Hope the locals were welcoming as always.

ETA forgot about Tuesday, yes, can't wait.

ETTA - Is it too early to book the tattoo?

Edited by SlipperyP