St Johnstone vs Motherwell, Sunday 8 August, 2021

32 minutes ago, welldaft said:

A fair few sensitive Saintees on this thread. RG leading the knicker wetting way. 

We charge £12 for stream. For away fans that is a good deal if you cannot get to the game.

£17.50 therefore is deemed as too much by many Well fans. That is it. Nothing more to see here…..

You're Post sums up exactly why folk are moaning, They're fed up hearing it. 

As you say there's nothing more to see here but your post could be a copy and paste of nearly every other Motherwell fan. They deem it to much? Not nearly as much as I deem the protesting about it extremely tedious.

Motherwell are only one level away from Rangers fan level of upset about it. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

7 minutes ago, Ron Aldo said:

Can never be confident when Lamie and Mugabi are our centre back pairing. Generally leaves us needing to score at least 2 to win.

3-2 St Johnstone

It’s not a great partnership for sure but if the new guy is not up to speed it is what it is. Surprised at Shield coming in but let’s see what he can do.

Aye, we all expected only one change, just not that one.

Ojala obviously not quite up to speed yet, as he'd surely have started if he was. Liked the look of Shields on the couple of occasions I saw him for QOTS last season, so looking forward to seeing what he can do, and Watt is a good option off the bench.

With the backline remaining the same, I'm revising my prediction from a narrow away win to a (hopeful) draw. That'll be a score draw obvs, as its hens oot a close stuff with the current centre back pairing. 

36 minutes ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

You're Post sums up exactly why folk are moaning, They're fed up hearing it. 

As you say there's nothing more to see here but your post could be a copy and paste of nearly every other Motherwell fan. They deem it to much? Not nearly as much as I deem the protesting about it extremely tedious.

Motherwell are only one level away from Rangers fan level of upset about it. 

Tough 

You charge £17.50 for a stream people will moan. 

On behalf of all Motherwell fans I would like to apologise to all St Johnstone fans for having the temerity to say that they charge too much for a stream in our opinion. 

We are no longer allowed to discuss or debate this as it quite clearly upsets them 🤷‍♂️. In fact it is tedious for them. 

7 minutes ago, welldaft said:

Tough 

You charge £17.50 for a stream people will moan. 

On behalf of all Motherwell fans I would like to apologise to all St Johnstone fans for having the temerity to say that they charge too much for a stream in our opinion. 

We are no longer allowed to discuss or debate this as it quite clearly upsets them 🤷‍♂️. In fact it is tedious for them. 

Ffs 🤣

You're the one that was I quote "there's nothing to see here" when discussing it. 

Now it's... "But we should be discussing it!!!"

Go watch your stream and pipe down.