Arbroath vs Thistle 21st August 2021

18 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Strange highlights, look like they were cobbled together in a hurry.

Would have liked to have seen TOBs chance from 6 yards out again where he seemed to hesitate and take an extra touch when all he had to do was put his laces through it. Dowds really should have done better with his chance.

Dowds struggled I thought but then again so did Bobby. Hard game to come on in yesterday it was a hundred miles an hour 

7 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

👀👀👀👀

6 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

I’m reading he used a racist term towards Gaston. 

was chucked out for apparently calling Gaston a 'white paki basterd', any Thistle fan and Gaston can confirm nothing of the sort was said, the usual patter you get with keepers. Such a pisstake man

was chucked out for apparently calling Gaston a 'white paki basterd', any Thistle fan and Gaston can confirm nothing of the sort was said, the usual patter you get with keepers. Such a pisstake man

Stewards are clowns mate, I’ve got jury duty tomorrow so if it’s your case I’ll be voting not guilty. They cause more bother than they could ever solve [emoji106]

11 minutes ago, manpreet_ptfc said:

They’re a pain in the arse. Busy b*****ds. What ones was it? 

33 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

They’re a pain in the arse. Busy b*****ds. What ones was it? 

37 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Stewards are clowns mate, I’ve got jury duty tomorrow so if it’s your case I’ll be voting not guilty. They cause more bother than they could ever solve emoji106.png

7 minutes ago, manpreet_ptfc said:

Hard to tell but doesn’t even look like the baldy guy, old woman and the wee dude so turns out there’s even more busy b*****d stewards than I thought. 

They go out their way to cause bother. Inverness fans in next to us at the first home game and after they stopped singing a home fan shouted aye fuckin shut up, total nothing comment and laughed off. Next thing 4 of them up in the stand threatening to chuck him out, 2 of them got someone from the board down pitch side and started talking about it and it went on for about 20 minutes. Absolute jokers

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Hard to tell but doesn’t even look like the baldy guy, old woman and the wee dude so turns out there’s even more busy b*****d stewards than I thought. 

They go out their way to cause bother. Inverness fans in next to us at the first home game and after they stopped singing a home fan shouted aye fuckin shut up, total nothing comment and laughed off. Next thing 4 of them up in the stand threatening to chuck him out, 2 of them got someone from the board down pitch side and started talking about it and it went on for about 20 minutes. Absolute jokers

That's a joke man, group of victims hungry for some power. Hopefully nothing comes from it man

This needs nipped in the bud pronto. Such a good feeling around the club, on and off the field at the moment but the last thing we need is the over officious acts of the stewards discouraging away fans from attending or any fans, home or away trying to create a bit of an atmosphere. Jesus a wee lad in the home end tossed a folded up foil pie tray about 2 feet on to the edge of the pitch and the look he got from the wee wifey steward you would have thought he’d chucked a flare, not exactly how to encourage young fans.

13 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

This needs nipped in the bud pronto. Such a good feeling around the club, on and off the field at the moment but the last thing we need is the over officious acts of the stewards discouraging away fans from attending or any fans, home or away trying to create a bit of an atmosphere. Jesus a wee lad in the home end tossed a folded up foil pie tray about 2 feet on to the edge of the pitch and the look he got from the wee wifey steward you would have thought he’d chucked a flare, not exactly how to encourage young fans.

She also told off the lads for banging on the advertising boards at the front.😧

8 minutes ago, keptie said:

She also told off the lads for banging on the advertising boards at the front.😧

Inverness fan done that the other week too and had 3 of them around him saying that he better not behave like this on his next visit down or he will get chucked out

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Inverness fan done that the other week too and had 3 of them around him saying that he better not behave like this on his next visit down or he will get chucked out

I think they want us all to behave like we are at a snooker match.

Quiet please.

8 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Pardon the intrusion.

The stewards at Arbroath used to be alright. The chief steward in particular is a good guy. He's an older fellow. Has he retired and been replaced by those officious no marks? 

It’s a new gang of them now 

12 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Pardon the intrusion.

The stewards at Arbroath used to be alright. The chief steward in particular is a good guy. He's an older fellow. Has he retired and been replaced by those officious no marks? 

There are some that have been there for ages and are ok, don't know who's in charge now but there is definitely a different crew that have also been put in to antagonise everyone.

15 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I wasn't able to make the game the other week but a few of our fans were saying the stewards that day were very OTT throwing folk out for singing, wrestling fans to the ground, putting them in headlocks before throwing them out. A complete contrast to the pretty decent stewards at the game a couple of years back. I think that ICT were going to be speaking to Arbroath about concerns they had with the attitude of the stewards that day.

They’re completely pointless. Just stand there and be quiet that’s all you have to do, if any trouble ever does happen they just send the polis in anyway. But even then that’s extremely rare and happened a handful of times over years and years.

Edited by 1320Lichtie