Dunfermline Athletic vs Arbroath

We need to put an end to this. We must sack Grant now or we will end up relegated.

Defence and goalkeeper are still a fucking shambles and there no sign of it changing regardless of formations. The whole Goalkeeper/defence to midfield set-up is horrible. We just look like losing goals from any half chance. 

2 minutes ago, Islay said:

Has the boy operating the camera downed a bottle of whisky at half time? I wouldn’t blame him if so, but if we could find the zoom button that would be great.

It’s rotten. Commentary is w**k as well. I know the guys probably a volunteer but just slavers crap. Gerry McCabe is sound though. 

It’s rotten. Commentary is w**k as well. I know the guys probably a volunteer but just slavers crap. Gerry McCabe is sound though. 

Jordan has actually been far better today than what he usually is, which says a lot about the previous level of commentary. Gerry McCabe has been good, I like the idea of having a co-commentator who actually knows a bit about the game.