Michael Gove goes clubbing

4 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

He’s FIFTY FOUR (54).

I’m 30. I stopped going to nightclubs, or venues even vaguely resembling nightclubs, when I was about 25. And one winch while at a Halloween night (interrupted by a fire alarm) aside, stopped enjoying going to them about four years before that.

It beggars belief how someone in their 50s, even if under the influence of white substances, would have the energy and desire to go to one. Least of all on Back Wynd in Aber-fucking-deen, and paying £5 for the privilege.

If only someone had been there to (strongly) advise him.

Edited by Scary Bear

22 hours ago, Scorge said:

Long gone, as is the Crown and Anchor. Not sure if there's much left down that way aside from the Fittie.

The Regent Bridge Bar is still on the go.  

16 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

He’s FIFTY FOUR (54).

I’m 30. I stopped going to nightclubs, or venues even vaguely resembling nightclubs, when I was about 25. And one winch while at a Halloween night (interrupted by a fire alarm) aside, stopped enjoying going to them about four years before that.

It beggars belief how someone in their 50s, even if under the influence of white substances, would have the energy and desire to go to one. Least of all on Back Wynd in Aber-fucking-deen, and paying £5 for the privilege.

If you can't make a tit of yourself at 54, when can you?

• 1 month later...