Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nope.  Now what else do you want to get heated about?

Bit curious why you still proudly declare your home as the Tory County of Buckinghamshire if you haven't voted Tory in a GE for 12 years at least.

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You didn't vote Conservative in 2015?

Be fair - he’s absolutely not a Brexiteer. He just votes for Brexiteers, calls Brexiteer posters “admirable”, and promotes the most racist Brexiteers’ tweets. That’s acceptable Nattery, you see - the good, UK kind, what.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Bit curious why you still proudly declare your home as the Tory County of Buckinghamshire if you haven't voted Tory in a GE for 12 years at least.

That’s Buckinghamshire, Jackanory - not Buckinghamshire, Englandshire, UK. Who knows who the MP there is.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You voted for the party that has 1. dragged us out of the EU, 2. wrecked Britain's international standing and have 3blown billions on defence and rail projects that either won't happen or will be many years and billions over budget, but still it's only Wee Nippy that you can think about, 4. 400 miles away from your wee retirement flat.

1. You presumably want to vote for a party that wants to drag us out of the UK. 

2.  Would happily wreck Scotlands international standing and relegate us to the diddy leagues. 

3. Anyone wanna talk about ferries? 

4. Do you use this snidey patronising tone for posters on here that live further away that support Independence? 

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

to ensnare daft wee Natters like you.

You should be assimilating into the county you've chosen as your home, instead of wailing about the country you left 40 years ago abandoning the sectarianism you remember so fondly. 

2 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

4. Do you use this snidey patronising tone for posters on here that live further away that support Independence? 

No they don't  But the partitionists on here are not noted for being rational.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

No they don't  But the partitionists on here are not noted for being rational.

I don’t think the UK government is “on here” but it is certainly irrational and a devoted partitionist, and has been for a century - since the UK broke up, in fact.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You should be assimilating into the county you've chosen as your home, instead of wailing about the country you left 40 years ago abandoning the sectarianism you remember so fondly. 

Absolute nonsense stuff from you.  

I do wonder what you get out of this. I mean virtually everyone on here thinks you're an absolute joke with a penchant for sectarianism. Have you really nothing else in your life than being roundly mocked on the Politics sub of a fitba' website? [emoji23]

19 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What about you constantly banging on about Jockland and how shite Scotland is in every respect compared to your bit of Little England, and we should be grateful for your taxes coming up here? You should start getting involved with your Parish Council and garden fetes , rather than a country you no longer have any stake in and hold in such contempt.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

I do wonder what you get out of this. I mean virtually everyone on here thinks you're an absolute joke with a penchant for sectarianism. Have you really nothing else in your life than being roundly mocked on the Politics sub of a fitba' website? emoji23.png

I have a long history of posting about Rangers - going back 16+ years.  Two of the long-standing threads on this site were started by me.  Most of my posts are  about my team - and rightly so.

I am happy to post about politics as a side gig.

You, though, are continuing your obsession with me.  I know you're not very bright but you have to let it go.

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What about you constantly banging on about Jockland and how shite Scotland is in every respect compared to your bit of Little England, 

Scotchland would be fucking brilliant without the Nats. 

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It’s certainly better without you. If only you could carry a few of your fellow bigoted UK Nats with you to Fantasy Island, so much the better.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

The daft Natter dream of pulling the tartan curtain across Britain is dead. Only 700 daft tartan gonks turned up for the desolation of Arbroath:

I actually admire people who stand up for what they believe in, so well done to the small number that turned out for the historic occasion.

A few observations:

1- These 'marches' are a PR disaster for the Nats.  Not only are the numbers incredibly low, but those marching are all ancient.

2- The diversity many Nats claim to love just isn't there.  The 'New Scots' are rejecting them completely.

3- They made a huge error by lying about previous attendances.  All it means is that when news sources see an obviously smaller rabble, they have to give lower figures, which gives an appearance of a loss of momentum.  They can't hoodwink the papers anymore.  If their lies hadn't been so big at the start then they could have done a bit of damage control.

4- There's little positivity, but mostly negativity.  All signs seem to be grudge and grievance driven and it's hard to spot happy expressions on any faces.

Hopefully they keep it up.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You wouldn't be happy till it's like North Belfast in the 1970's, from the safety of Tory Buckinghamshire of course.

32 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

What about you constantly banging on about Jockland and how shite Scotland is in every respect compared to your bit of Little England, and we should be grateful for your taxes coming up here? You should start getting involved with your Parish Council and garden fetes , rather than a country you no longer have any stake in and hold in such contempt.

Come on now - what are the chances that someone who spends their free time baiting (or “ensnaring”, as he puts it) strangers online and desperately trying to start up cringe-inducing patter (“Natters!”) is actually living a middle-aged life of success and plenty in leafy Toryland? I’d say slim to none. It’s pure fantasy.