Let's All Laugh at the Royalist Nats and Greens

The_Kincardine

2 hours ago, Scott Steiner said:

1) That's good that you did it as well.

2) Do you think Clerkin is an anti-English racist?

1) Why would I click o a link that I created? You really are a moron.

2) I think that Clerkin is just generally racist. Here's an example of his views. Anti immigration,  anti-Muslim and anti Eastern European. I suspect that you may agree with his views on these subjects though. Do you?

51 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

1) Why would I click o a link that I created? You really are a moron.

2) I think that Clerkin is just generally racist. Here's an example of his views. Anti immigration,  anti-Muslim and anti Eastern European. I suspect that you may agree with his views on these subjects though. Do you?

1- because you addressed it to yourself.  Why would you do that if you weren't going to open it?

2- The link you addressed to yourself for me to open (weird thing to do?) only displayed instances of anti-English racism.  I'll ask again, do you think he's an anti-English racist?

Edited by Scott Steiner

Some real moron-level trolling from Stormzy above.

I've already ststed that I consider Clerkin to be generally racist. That would include all the racism he has displayed, including the "England out of Scotland" banner. I condemned it at the time, and I'll condemn it again now.

However, I hope others have noted that Stormzy has failed to condemn Clerkin's anti immigration,  anti-Muslim and anti Eastern European views. I can only conclude that Stomzy agrees with Clerkin.

6 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Some real moron-level trolling from Stormzy above.

I've already ststed that I consider Clerkin to be generally racist. That would include all the racism he has displayed, including the "England out of Scotland" banner. I condemned it at the time, and I'll condemn it again now.

However, I hope others have noted that Stormzy has failed to condemn Clerkin's anti immigration,  anti-Muslim and anti Eastern European views. I can only conclude that Stomzy agrees with Clerkin.

I know you keep calling me Stormzy as if it's terrible, but I don't know what he was like., so it's not really going insult me.

Why would I condemn Clerkin for anything?  I don't play the disavow game.  It's often started as a bad-faith, diversionary tactic by self-entitled types to try and trap their 'opponent'.  Anything but tackle the issue at hand.  Glad you admitted he's an anti-English racist though.  You must have a really weird autocorrect if 'racist' changes to 'fascist' btw 😆

Honestly, see if you just act normal towards me, I'll be normal back.  It really is that simple.

Does this all stem from that time I disliked one of your posts?

1 minute ago, Scott Steiner said:

I know you keep calling me Stormzy as if it's terrible, but I don't know what he was like., so it's not really going insult me.

Don’t like to be reminded of your least successful alias, huh? Does it not strike you that you must have shat away literally days’ worth of your life on these accounts, all to get negative attention from strangers on a fitbaw forum? You have to admit - that’s some seriously unsettling behaviour. I mean there’s a psychology behind it, clearly - but not a rational or healthy one.

6 minutes ago, Scott Steiner said:

Honestly, see if you just act normal towards me, I'll be normal back. 

I consider it perfectly normal to describe sectarian racist trolling arseholes as "c*nts", especially if it will get me my place on the Ever Expanding Ignore List

1 minute ago, lichtgilphead said:

I consider it perfectly normal to describe sectarian racist trolling arseholes as "c*nts", especially if it will get me my place on the Ever Expanding Ignore List

Why would I put you on the Ever Expanding Ignore List for calling yourself such a thing though?

I am officially offering you an olive branch.  Let's call a truce?

6 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Unlucks - looks like you missed the boat. He’s realised that forcing himself not to engage with so many posters is just depriving him of chances to talk about himself. Those who are left will bear the full burden of his toddler-like attentions; but don’t worry - his accounts never last.

32 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Unlucks - looks like you missed the boat. He’s realised that forcing himself not to engage with so many posters is just depriving him of chances to talk about himself. Those who are left will bear the full burden of his toddler-like attentions; but don’t worry - his accounts never last.

I see that his last few replies can be summarised as

History Today Thats You That Is GIF - History Today Thats You That Is David  Baddiel - Discover & Share GIFs

He really is a pathetic excuse for a troll

Edited by lichtgilphead

4 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

I see that his last few replies can be summarised as

History Today Thats You That Is GIF - History Today Thats You That Is David  Baddiel - Discover & Share GIFs

He really is a pathetic excuse for a troll

You consider me a troll despite you being constantly rude to me and me being tame in comparison.

Not complaining about it, but it's a real shame for you.

So much hatred, and on a Saturday night as well.  If this was real life, then I'd buy you a pint to cheer you up.

This Steiner poster is one of the worst ever on here and I remember the likes of Beyemystic, Bloobell and XIXTHEONEXIX.
IXI was class entertainment. I don't think I've ever seen a poster so thoroughly rinsed on here in all the years I've been on here. The others were shite tbf

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
2 hours ago, RiG said:
This Steiner poster is one of the worst ever on here and I remember the likes of Beyemystic, Bloobell and XIXTHEONEXIX.

IXI was class entertainment. I don't think I've ever seen a poster so thoroughly rinsed on here in all the years I've been on here. The others were shite tbf

VikingTon outing him as a glory hunting Dumbarton fan still gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

I enjoyed Beyemystic making up aliases and having conversations with himself.

OF fans tend to be very strange individuals.

Edited by RiG

10 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

You seem tetchy. Another wife left you? 😂

Reminds me of a bloke I used to work with. When anyone asked one of his friends how he was getting on, it was said of him that he was "on his fifth or sixth wife". The issue was that he had only been married twice.  🤔