Week 5

lichtie23

3 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

Browns murdered by the refs on that 4th down DPI.

It’s time like this I wish officials were held accountable and have to apologize for screwing up. It’s annoying that you can’t challenge a decision like that 

Just now, ClathyDave said:

It’s time like this I wish officials were held accountable and have to apologize for screwing up. It’s annoying that you can’t challenge a decision like that 

Im pretty sure they are all very well paid as well. 

So frustrating.

Dreading the injury report tomorrow too, we were already down bodies.

What a fucking awful game in LA. Embarrassed to be a fan of a team with a D that can put in a total non-performance like that. The single worst defensive performance in NFL history in a win. Staley should be demanding the game checks back from every single defensive player on the roster and asking himself serious questions about why the DL plays the run like it's on rollerskates every single week. Not impressed with his D whatsoever. It's going to cost us wins down the road.

Oh, and surprise sur-fucking-prise, the Chargers kicking is still an absolute liability for about the 6th year running

Just caught up.

Excellent performance by the Bills, think keeping the Chiefs to 20 points answers any questions about the defence and Allen was back to his 2020 form, and in front of a hostile crowd (well for three quarters anyway). 

Thank f**k I didn't stay up, game didn't finish til 5.50 am UK time due to a lightning storm at half time causing over an hour delay. 

I fucking despise the Dallas Cowboys 

I think there is something missing from their self appointed name. It really should be America’s most hated Team.

I support the broncos and I don’t mind a fair few teams except when we play them but the Pats, Steelers and Cowboys I despise them. I don’t like our divisional rivals, obviously, but I grudgingly can appreciate the chiefs and chargers as good teams but the cowboys etc just really pi$$ me off

Just caught up.
Excellent performance by the Bills, think keeping the Chiefs to 20 points answers any questions about the defence and Allen was back to his 2020 form, and in front of a hostile crowd (well for three quarters anyway). 
Thank f**k I didn't stay up, game didn't finish til 5.50 am UK time due to a lightning storm at half time causing over an hour delay. 
Glad I sacked it at half time then, was struggling to keep my eyes open by then as it was.

I watched the 43 minute highlights. The Bills are for real and Allen is a definite MVP candidate, I really like their defence as well. The AFC will go through Buffalo 

I for one can’t wait for a Cardinals - Bills Super Bowl