Week 5

lichtie23

I watched the 43 minute highlights. The Bills are for real and Allen is a definite MVP candidate, I really like their defence as well. The AFC will go through Buffalo 

I for one can’t wait for a Cardinals - Bills Super Bowl 
For once I'm not too worried about a Packers Pats Super Bowl

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

Why leave Mahomes out there when down by 18? In the last 5 minutes. Just seems daft. Kelce took a big time hit. Any news on him 

I thought that was a bit odd along with using their timeouts when down by 3 scores with under 4 minutes left, I get there's a line to be trod between not throwing in the towel too early and risking injuries, and they've got Mahomes obvs, but even if he was on peak form which he clearly wasn't that's still a huge ask. 

Kelce has a stinger. Tbh I think it was a little bit of a dirty hit but I also think there was a bit of retribution in there for things that had gone before. Whole game was a flag fest which led to some handbags at points. 

15 hours ago, Munter said:

Yes and yes. Enjoy if you are going next week. Great stadium. Shame about the Jets…

Cheers. Will definitely check out the merch’. Was always decent back in the day at Wembley games because the Nike store at Oxford St was taken over by the NFL, plus the merch’ at the game itself, and another Nike store in the shopping complex next to Wembley. The NFL Europe shop is very over-priced IMHO, and Covid kyboshed my trips to the USA where I usually got some T Shirts and gear in the stores over there.

2 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

I thought that was a bit odd along with using their timeouts when down by 3 scores with under 4 minutes left, I get there's a line to be trod between not throwing in the towel too early and risking injuries, and they've got Mahomes obvs, but even if he was on peak form which he clearly wasn't that's still a huge ask. 

Kelce has a stinger. Tbh I think it was a little bit of a dirty hit but I also think there was a bit of retribution in there for things that had gone before. Whole game was a flag fest which led to some handbags at points. 

The only issue with the condensed game is that it jumps from play to play as soon as the play is finished so you don’t see the fights/arguments. I didn’t even know there was a weather delay into I read it on here.

Gruden sacked yet?

Disgraceful performance all round by LV (not helped by some “sympathetic” penalty calls on roughing the Bears QB) but we should still have enough to beat teams like this.

Hopefully can maybe manage to be within one score at ht next week, although I expect the donkey’s to steamroller us [emoji2959]

23 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

The only issue with the condensed game is that it jumps from play to play as soon as the play is finished so you don’t see the fights/arguments. I didn’t even know there was a weather delay into I read it on here.

Bills were 10 penalties for 103 yards and Chiefs 7 for 55 plus at least a couple declined on each side as well. First quarter in particular was grim. 

I have found that with the game in 40, recording the whole thing and fast forwarding in between plays took me about an hour and a quarter to watch and that was with having to fast forward the entire rain delay and get my teenage stepson out of his pit for school by checking he hadn't gone back to sleep every 5 minutes so I'll probably do that again for the game vs Titans on MNF next week. 

Edited by Fuctifano

They will be fun to watch on Sunday [emoji3525]
Turns out they haven't actually made one this calendar year, last successful attempt was against the Bears on 27th December last year. They are the first team in the Superbowl era not to score a FG in their opening 5 games.

Turns out they haven't actually made one this calendar year, last successful attempt was against the Bears on 27th December last year. They are the first team in the Superbowl era not to score a FG in their opening 5 games.
Slightly ironic, as our Kicker has the longest active streak for successful field goals.

7 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Gruden sacked yet?

Disgraceful performance all round by LV (not helped by some “sympathetic” penalty calls on roughing the Bears QB) but we should still have enough to beat teams like this.

Hopefully can maybe manage to be within one score at ht next week, although I expect the donkey’s to steamroller us emoji2959.png

Raiders will win in Mile High. I predicted the Broncos to lose in Pittsburgh, and while I don’t know the Broncos full remaining schedule, I do know three things. One - they haven’t played a divisional game yet. Two - their three wins came against poor opposition. Three - as soon as they faced a decent franchise, they lost both times.

I predict the Broncos will fail to win a single divisional game this season. Not one.

Edited by pozbaird

Raiders will win in Mile High. I predicted the Broncos to lose in Pittsburgh, and while I don’t know the Broncos full remaining schedule, I do know three things. One - they haven’t played a divisional game yet. Two - their three wins came against poor opposition. Three - as soon as they faced a decent franchise, they lost both times.
I predict the Broncos will fail to win a single divisional game this season. Not one.

Not sacked, he quit!

Position definitely untenable after those emails resurfaced (and maybe a good out for both sides?)

On 11/10/2021 at 23:21, pozbaird said:

One down… and the one that was most winnable too. Onto the next loss….