Normal Island

43 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

He appears to be anti Putin, anti Musk, anti Trump. 

One for the watching. 

You seem to have omitted some of the worse things he’s posted. Saying that all Russians in the UK should be targeted by intelligence agencies was a particular low point. 

1 hour ago, MazzyStar said:

You seem to have omitted some of the worse things he’s posted. Saying that all Russians in the UK should be targeted by intelligence agencies was a particular low point. 

And weirdly that they're all gay. I suspect he's about 15. 

On 30/09/2023 at 09:59, MazzyStar said:

I mean I went to see what his feed was like and stopped as soon as I saw the NAFO profile picture. A truly demonic social media movement

2 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:

image.png.21e50e4dddcdb1a8ca5dc5827887b183.png

image.png.a7d9c2b07b2886410dd01ca0059932a8.png

image.png.e0701b914163ecd841fc8f4447571e76.png

Just the three stories in the Daily Mail about flight attendant uniforms GOING WOKE

"It's disgustin' I fink" said Nigel Gammon, 48. "I used to love pressing that little button and gettin' then to lean ovah - if you angled your head you sometimes glimpsed a bit of their bra. Then when they came down wiv the drinks trolley - Tetley's Bitter for me luv, and a gin and slim for the missus - sometimes their skirt came up a bit if there was a bit ov turbulence. Used to cause bit ov turbulence where my seat belt was securely fashioned, if you catch my drift! Now it's all trouser suits and whatnot and you can't even see nuffink. I'll stick to Ryanair for my two weeks in Benidorm, fank you very much!"

Yes, I'm sure women are furious about not looking sexy enough at work for the drunken businessmen they struggle to avoid being groped by. This definitely seems like it would be a concern.

On 29/09/2023 at 16:37, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Eddie Howe nornally keeps quiet when it comes to things beiing sawn apart.

He's going to be super pissed when he finds out that his employers cut people up and kill them.

14 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Just wait until the Daily Mail find out that some cabin crew are openly gay.

Ryanair customer Linda Harris says she will NEVER fly with the airline again after being subjected to what she describes as the worst journey of her life.  Linda took to Facebook to complain about how NICOLA STURGEON had forced the airline into having gender neutral toilets.  "It's ridiculous Michael O'Leary doesn't know what a woman is, he's been bullied by the woke mob and the SNP.  It's dangerous what if a little girl needs the toilet and a man has been washing his penis in the sink?  I have never felt so unsafe on a plane, I will NEVER fly Ryanair again"

39 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Ryanair customer Linda Harris says she will NEVER fly with the airline again after being subjected to what she describes as the worst journey of her life.  Linda took to Facebook to complain about how NICOLA STURGEON had forced the airline into having gender neutral toilets.  "It's ridiculous Michael O'Leary doesn't know what a woman is, he's been bullied by the woke mob and the SNP.  It's dangerous what if a little girl needs the toilet and a man has been washing his penis in the sink?  I have never felt so unsafe on a plane, I will NEVER fly Ryanair again"

Saw this on the sidebar and took a while to realise it was satire.

12 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Just wait until the Daily Mail find out that some cabin crew are openly gay.

Female British Airways staff 'are furious over cheap uniforms designed for non-binary crew' saying the first update in 20 years is purposefully 'androgynous'

Meanwhile BA's self-styled 'Pride Hero' Bradley Gibbons, who is non-binary, posted a picture at work in the new dress, after the airline’s non-binary and gender fluid staff won the right to wear the women’s uniforms.

Never fear, they're on the case...cretins