Normal Island

One more. As I appreciate that I'm just laughing at slightly dim pensioners.

image.png.882e4887417e5af42b89e7eb117ba388.png

Being the decent people my husband and myself are (unlike the thief), and against our better judgement we are prepared to give the thief a chance to return our recycling box back into our front garden from where the thief stole it from to where it belongs. We shall see.

FFS 😂

image.thumb.png.d91098cac206590c2ada8c847558d314.png

3 hours ago, milton75 said:

One more. As I appreciate that I'm just laughing at slightly dim pensioners.

image.png.882e4887417e5af42b89e7eb117ba388.png

I do hope that's an intentional advert for Marty's upcoming tour. If so, it's a work of genius.

15 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

Is that your personal collection? 

I’m not that old

The picture is from eBay so I assume the original owner is no longer with us and they're being sold by their estate

presumably Ant and Dec, , Kylie and Michael McIntyre will be on the cover by the time I’m in the target audience and they can all piss off too

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Where do they find these absolute losers that are "royal commentators" the news and radio are absolutely full of these freaks just now, one was on BBC Radio Scotland going on about how Harry will be begging for money when she was meant to be talking about jug ears cancer.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

Where do they find these absolute losers that are "royal commentators" the news and radio are absolutely full of these freaks just now, one was on BBC Radio Scotland going on about how Harry will be begging for money when she was meant to be talking about jug ears cancer.

Utterly, utterly weird people you'd cross the road to avoid.

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

You can add "royal well-wishers" to that list as well. Especially the freaks who stand in the pishing rain outside Balmoral on Christmas Day to catch a glimpse of some rich arsehole.

Big story on STV website:

Members of the public are being urged to use an umbrella to protect themselves from dive bombing seagulls.

New guidance issued by NatureScot has urged employers and property owners to provide suitable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to mitigate against seagull attacks.

😂 Can't be long until the guidance includes the 'danger to life' warning.

1 hour ago, A Diamond For Me said:

Utterly, utterly weird people you'd cross the road to avoid.

Now now, without these invaluable contributors to public understanding how would we ever know where certain folk buy their clothes or how often they have worn them.