Euro 2022

Christophe

14 hours ago, The Naitch said:

Really good game that.

Don't thing that Germany will have enough to deal with England in the final, though. Hope I'm proved wrong.

Good match, missing their chances (semi) finally caught up with France, I thought they played the better football, but Germany deserved it.

Don't think England have too much to worry about, tbh.

Edited by Jacksgranda
Typo

Aye England should win this.  I thought the quality of the likes of Cascarino, Renard and Diani would be too much for Germany and then England but they were poor last night.  Germany don't seem that great either.  I think England will run over the top of them on Sunday.

I was prepared to break the habits of a lifetime and support England today. But now,  given the manner of England's media coverage to this game I've had to change my mind here and will now be shouting for Germany. If England win it will be hailed as the greatest event since 1945, and well just never hear the end of it.

Come on Germany, sort them out, you can do it!

Dreading the next 5hrs and beyond. I really like this England womens team to watch but as usual the media and pundits/commentators ruin it for them.

We certainly need Germany to score an early goal as this SW England team grow into games despite being under early pressure (Spain and Sweden). Hoping big Popp gets the better of Bright and Earps and becomes tournament top scorer. Having England win the bloody thing and top goalscorer will be nauseating