Ross County v Hibs - Wed 24th Nov (fingers crossed.......)

11 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-under-18s-players-braced-for-first-team-involvement-with-at-least-ten-senior-stars-sidelined-3440525

Lmao.

Assuming the 5 injured are Magennis, Allan, Doidge, MacKay and Hallberg.

Chat seems to be Hanlon and Gogic have covid so 3 more plus whoever isn’t double jagged.

This is gonna be a laugh.

Ross County -1 is 6/1. 

No.
Medical confidentiality etc, we just know 5 first team and 1 staff.
Twitter will no doubt have "facts" on who is out though !
Aslong as Boyle and Nisbet are there as I've made an effort to put them in my fantasy team as captain and vice.

42 minutes ago, Empty It said:
2 hours ago, Leith Green said:
No.

Aslong as Boyle and Nisbet are there as I've made an effort to put them in my fantasy team as captain and vice.

Isn't Boyle away on international duty early or is that later in the season? I know there was a game against us that he's going to miss

11 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Isn't Boyle away on international duty early or is that later in the season? I know there was a game against us that he's going to miss

Think its the one later, but based on our present plague numbers he could easily be one of those missing on Sat too !

15 hours ago, Empty It said:
16 hours ago, Leith Green said:
No.

Nisbet will be fine if he’s double vaccinated, he had it in August time so he won’t be able to get it again, although if he’s not double vaccinated he’ll still have to isolate if he’s a close contact.

I could see him being anti-vax tbh.

Nisbet will be fine if he’s double vaccinated, he had it in August time so he won’t be able to get it again, although if he’s not double vaccinated he’ll still have to isolate if he’s a close contact.
I could see him being anti-vax tbh.
My other worry is his sudden allergy to scoring goals but willing to give him a shot.

23 hours ago, Zing. said:

Ooft :lol: 

Christ, Brian Trueman must be a joy to be around. 'Blood boiled' - FFS.

I mean, it's funny that Hibs will be playing their U-18s, but it's against a team managed by Malky Mackay, so I'm in a real quandary here. Hoping for a hilariously defensively inept 6-6 draw.

10 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

Christ, Brian Trueman must be a joy to be around. 'Blood boiled' - FFS.

I mean, it's funny that Hibs will be playing their U-18s, but it's against a team managed by Malky Mackay, so I'm in a real quandary here. Hoping for a hilariously defensively inept 6-6 draw.

If you were that enraged by people close to you not wearing masks, wouldn't you approach them and politely ask them to put masks on, rather than go calling and grassing them up to the fkin Daily Record?  What a p***k.  

30 minutes ago, MarkPockets said:

Fully suspect this won't happen but would be brilliant if one of the 4 keepers on Hibs' books have to play outfield to ensure they have enough over 18s in the squad (Matchday squad has to be a minimum of 13 with 10 of them being over 18)

If the rumours are true we have 1 available keeper and 8 outfield players, so no patter unfortunately.