Happy Halloween Everybody

I was never really that bothered about Halloween but last weekend went to a pumpkin picking place with the kids near north Berwick and then yesterday had a Halloween party and dressed the kids up for it and had a whale of a time. It’s a nice thing to do in preparation for the long winter that lies ahead.

1 minute ago, ICTChris said:

Just had some guisers at the door. They were eating a dominos pizza and one of them said he was dressed as a “road man”, he had a tracksuit on.

Gave them some Haribo. Poor effort.

You should put a sign up on your front door saying you are an active paedophile to keep the little b*****ds away.

Wife, neighbour (non scum/vermin one) and our kids going out guising shortly. 

As per most years I’ll get left in to answer the door to the guisers which will last for a couple of hours. Then there’ll be a brief respite for an hour or so before the same couple of joggers-n-hoodies maws who  will inevitably ring the bell at about 10pm with their rucksack wearing weans, same as every year. I think they only head home once they’ve been to every door in the toon and each of their 5 weans have got about 12 stone of sweets on their backs. 

ETA: f**k Halloween. Load of adopted American shite.

Edited by 8MileBU

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I was never really that bothered about Halloween but last weekend went to a pumpkin picking place with the kids near north Berwick and then yesterday had a Halloween party and dressed the kids up for it and had a whale of a time. It’s a nice thing to do in preparation for the long winter that lies ahead.

Plenty drink?

Anyway, what's a cat's favourite colour? Purr-ple.

£2.00 that fucking cost me!

I do like the gravestones and skeletons that some people have got in their gardens.

Bairns are away to some Halloween themed thing at the zoo tonight, I've been left behind on dishing out sweets duty.

Used to be one of those turn the lights out and ignore the doorbell guys, but not now, although next year I might be the weird guy that hands out monkey nuts, packets of raisins and cheesestrings.

Been pishing down here all day so there has been no guisers out n about and there's some party thing on at the village hall and it looks like the bairns have been dumped there by the parents  so the sweeties are looking like they will be mine hopefully 🤣

18 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Been pishing down here all day so there has been no guisers out n about and there's some party thing on at the village hall and it looks like the bairns have been dumped there by the parents  so the sweeties are looking like they will be mine hopefully 🤣

I thought you were in Kirkcaldy?

Bairns are away to some Halloween themed thing at the zoo tonight, I've been left behind on dishing out sweets duty.
Used to be one of those turn the lights out and ignore the doorbell guys, but not now, although next year I might be the weird guy that hands out monkey nuts, packets of raisins and cheesestrings.
Used to fucking hate those guys, who wants monkey nuts?

1 minute ago, Empty It said:
43 minutes ago, Tommy Carcetti said:

Magpies and crows love them.

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
44 minutes ago, Tommy Carcetti said:

Nobody. They went straight in the bin after I had sifted out the sweets, apples and 50p pieces from the folk who hasn’t got stuff in.

Edited by Scary Bear

22 hours ago, Rizzo said:

I'm just looking forward to my car clock showing the correct time for the next six months.

I'm the complete opposite with my work van.

Here's my pumpkin carving attempt.

Made up 30 bags of sweets for the neighbourhood weans, all done in an hour.

IMG_20211031_163228_016.jpg