Accies vs Arbroath

Is this part of our "tactics". Go a goal up then for last part of game time waste as much as possible. Thats 2 weeks in a row we tried that and were fooked.

Sitting on 13 points now still in deep relegation doo doo, when it should have been 17 points

Bring back Canning

There's something really satisfying about a stoppage time equaliser when the opponents try to kill the game from the 46th minute. 

😂

97th minute equaliser last week, you clearly don't learn. 

Edited by DUAFC

No. You deserved nothing. What a poor team.
I'm aware Accies are poor given I'm at our games most weeks.

But for avoidance of doubt seeing your inability to understand nuance of language I said nothing about us deserving any points.

My post purely referred to us conceding an equaliser in injury time for a 2nd game in a row as being what we deserved for not learning from last week.

I agree Arbroath were the better team on chances created so [emoji2369]

40 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Genuinely spent the entire second half cringing. Arbroath should've won pretty comfortably and tbh if it taught Accies a(nother) lesson that you can't fucking play that way then I wouldn't have complained.

It’s embarrassing for supporters seeing their team use this tactic. Truly awful professional footballers.

It's a very, very rare day when a referee leaves me speechless - it got to the point where I couldn't even call him a c**t anymore :lol: Some awful decisions..... obviously I was at the game/ quite pished so my view was slightly 'obscured', but I'm still in a state of shock that penalty could be given...... Will be very interesting  to see the highlights, but I mean..... it wasn't even a tackle, it was just a player kicking the ball forwards :lol: 

Once again a well deserved point, pleasing overall :)

5 hours ago, lichtiekev said:

Surprised to see the same team start, but gotta trust the gaffer,
Won't be as easy as last game,

After 2 wins on the trot 

Dick never changes a winning team

You could play well, and the team gets beat and your dropped.

But never change a winning team

23 minutes ago, SimonLichtie said:

It's a very, very rare day when a referee leaves me speechless - it got to the point where I couldn't even call him a c**t anymore :lol: Some awful decisions..... obviously I was at the game/ quite pished so my view was slightly 'obscured', but I'm still in a state of shock that penalty could be given...... Will be very interesting  to see the highlights, but I mean..... it wasn't even a tackle, it was just a player kicking the ball forwards :lol: 

Once again a well deserved point, pleasing overall :)

Watched it on the stream, never a pen