Next permanent Rangers manager

Let’s go!  

158 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Orbix said:

Had no plan B, we’ve no idea on his current philosophy or how he’ll look to play, and he spent time developing his coaching with some of the best in the world during lockdown.  

tedium060617.gif?fit=crop%26w=480%26h=27

fortunately you play in a 2 team league and you're one of the 2, but you're trying to polish a turd with this appointment, you'd think reading some of the posts you'd stole Klopp from Liverpool.

Edited by Meldrew

5 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

fortunately you play in a 2 team league and you're one of the 2, but you're trying to polish a turd with this appointment, you'd think reading some of the posts you'd stole Klopp from Liverpool.

Expecting coaches to improve given time and experience is clutching at straws, you are very smart. 

15 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

I think appointing someone who has previously managed and been succesfull at a club like Feyenoord is quite a sensible and promising appointment for the level of Scottish football . 

time will tell but on paper he was the ideal candidate at the ideal time. No idea why you are so raging by this 

2 minutes ago, Orbix said:

Expecting coaches to improve given time and experience is clutching at straws, you are very smart. 

time will tell, but what proof do you have he's improved ? You really are clutching here, he signed up to City's oil money group, no different to Patrick Viera, who later decided to go on his own, time will tell how good or bad he'll be, i don't think he'll be anywhere near as good you're lot are expecting him to be, however his links to City could throw you a few players from the same pool as sellick as i believe they've been getting players connected to them all they way back to the Paddy Roberts fella

5 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

time will tell, but what proof do you have he's improved ? You really are clutching here, he signed up to City's oil money group, no different to Patrick Viera, who later decided to go on his own, time will tell how good or bad he'll be, i don't think he'll be anywhere near as good you're lot are expecting him to be, however his links to City could throw you a few players from the same pool as sellick as i believe they've been getting players connected to them all they way back to the Paddy Roberts fella

Why are you so raging 😂

19 minutes ago, G51 said:

It’s very funny to me that @Meldrewis one of those posters who’s only interest in football is not liking Rangers.

He doesn’t actually support any team, and has no interest in how they play or watching them. It’s some way to live a life!

my interest in the barclays, being back home is the only reason this league is in my thoughts

Edited by Meldrew

6 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I think appointing someone who has previously managed and been succesfull at a club like Feyenoord is quite a sensible and promising appointment for the level of Scottish football . 

time will tell but on paper he was the ideal candidate at the ideal time. No idea why you are so raging by this 

i'm not raging at anything, i find it pretty amusing actually, what is ideal about it and how successful was he really ? again i'll post this

7 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

You keep saying how deluded we are at believing how good he is going to be… who is actually saying this, though? Who has came out and said Gio is going to be a roaring success? You are arguing against points that haven’t been made.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

You keep saying how deluded we are at believing how good he is going to be… who is actually saying this, though? Who has came out and said Gio is going to be a roaring success? You are arguing against points that haven’t been made.

this is not the only social media outlet, twitter, follow follow or where ever else is awash with Sevco Delusion

6 minutes ago, Meldrew said:

my interest in the barclays, being back home is the only reason this league is in my thoughts

Oh good, a fan of “the Barclays” moralising over Rangers when your league is literally just a front for murderous dictator-states and capitalist American tycoons.

4 minutes ago, G51 said:

Oh good, a fan of “the Barclays” moralising over Rangers when your league is literally just a front for murderous dictator-states and capitalist American tycoons.

don't pretend if that money was on offer to your lot you wouldn't dive right in and think it was great, the club that died fucked off a kids face painter and you'll be back to fucking off face painters if this appointment goes tits up.

*i've seen my team win a shitload of trophies, all without the help of EBT's

Edited by Meldrew

1 minute ago, Meldrew said:

don't pretend if that money was on offer to your lot you wouldn't dive right in and think it was great, the club that died fucked off a kids face painter and you'll be back to fucking off face painters if this appointment goes tits up.

I’d gladly stiff as many children’s face painters as possible, bourgeois scum.

Seriously though mate, you might actually get some enjoyment out of football if you actually picked a team to support. Then you wouldn’t spend your entire day reading Follow Follow and you wouldn’t look like a total virgin. Actually feel a wee bit sorry for you tbh

4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

The Barclays 😂

clowns worrying about a face painter while his beloved premier league has just had a club taken over by the Saudi’s 😂

But, you understand, the Glazers have never stiffed anyone. They’re legitimate businessmen who made their money because they simply worked harder than anyone else.

Just now, G51 said:

But, you understand, the Glazers have never stiffed anyone. They’re legitimate businessmen who made their money because they simply worked harder than anyone else.

they're basically slum lords, who i've never liked, i'm sure if you had been old enough you'd have spunked in your pants when Murray claimed to spend £10 for ever £5 sellick spent.