Brechin City V Darvel...........Monday night TV Stars

Just now, TheScarf said:

Yeah, Brechin are clearly better then them but it does have that feel about it.

They'll scab a winner in the last minute then their fans will spend the next 3 months claiming they'll crush the Championship side theyre drawn against, before being routinely thumped by five when the game finally comes.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

They'll scab a winner in the last minute then their fans will spend the next 3 months claiming they'll crush the Championship side theyre drawn against, before being routinely thumped by five when the game finally comes.

We did that to East Kilbride when they were cigaring the LL.  Their fans claimed they were confident of getting ‘at least a replay’ and we were 3-0 up after 12 minutes.

49 minutes ago, Kevin1869 said:

I know the referee as I worked with him for a while. A really nice guy and all that so I hope he doesn't f**k it up live on tv.........anyway I hope we (Killie) avoid Ayr Utd, Darvel if they make it and Auchinleck Talbot in the draw later. This season is painful enough.

The ref has had a good game so far, haven't really noticed him to much pretty much let the game flow.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

We did that to East Kilbride when they were cigaring the LL.  Their fans claimed they were confident of getting ‘at least a replay’ and we were 3-0 up after 12 minutes.

Similarly for Beith and their 'horror slope of a pitch' that was meant to hand them a huge advantage against Morton five years ago. They got rinsed 6-0 and slithered back to their mining hovels with barely a peep. 

At half time the Darvel chairmen stated all his players are from Glasgow and all support the old firm and would love a game against Rangers or Celtic.

Mon the Hedge!

Edited by jagfox OG