Scotland v Ukraine

Lex

Just now, MeadowArab said:

My bank card isn't working on the website but the details are correct and I have plenty money

I always have that issue with the SFA site and my visa debit. I have to use my credit card every time.

The SFA shrug their shoulders and direct me to my bank when I contacted them even though they are the only company I have issues with.

I joined the queue at 9:40 and was ‘in’ at 9:58. But it me half an hour to actually finalise payment. Website kept freezing, basket wasn’t working and then was not applying multi-member ticket purchases and kept thinking I was buying 5 myself. So no wonder the queue is moving slowly!

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

I've already gone out and back in with different seats and tried different cards, still getting nowhere. Nightmare.

Is a specific problem to debit cards or Visa cards? It does it seem random - I notice Pie if the Month saying the problem was visa debit, I wondered if it was a merchant issue.

2 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

It’s a bit ridiculous that I can only select a ticket for myself to be honest. I’ll have to wait until the public sale.

There are over 30,000 members - if everyone was able to get a ticket for someone else we'd have oversold the stadium.

4 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

There are over 30,000 members - if everyone was able to get a ticket for someone else we'd have oversold the stadium.

Think he means buying for other members. Sure you used to be able to purchase for multiple members using their membership number so you can sit together but only allowing you to buy for yourself this time round.

Edited by CM.