It's Friday! Friday! Gotta get down on Friday! ICTFC ~vs~ Kilmarnock

Watching the replay of the goal, brilliant play from Allardice in the build up, reads the play and wins the tackle against Polworth, drives forward with the ball and holds it up for a runner.  He was brilliant throughout, what a signing he's been.  Defensively we were excellent, so well organised and drilled.  I also thought Shane Sutherland had a good game, he fits into our system so well, works hard and is starting to show a bit of quality.

33 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

They've opened it tonight for the young lads to stand in to help with the atmosphere.

wouldn't it make more sense to have them under cover behind the goal.

KInda daft given the wide open spaces there tonight, rather than have them standing out in the rain in no mans land.

Surely a better chance to encourage them to build in numbers and create an atmosphere. 

We are fucking shite. Offered nothing again. That’s us gained only 4 points against the top 5 this season.

That was as bad as the 2 playoffs games against Dundee.

Weve regressed since the start of the season, which can only point towards Wright being a clueless fuckwit

Canny wait to get out arsed handed to us by Raith next week.

21 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Attendance 2296. Where?

I know. Looked like there was less than a 000 there. First time I have watched an ICT game since they were in the top flight. Could not believe how empty the ground was 🤷‍♂️.

Saw enough to know that ICT will cause us problems in the cup as I expect them to get thru v Morton next week.

I hope never to hear Stuart Kettlewell again, what a rambling waffling slaver. And when asked about the Raith Killie match next week he ignored the question and ended up talking about Morton getting a draw at Inverness in the Cup last week.

WTF

Edited by Raith_Raver

One positive takeaway. Other than the 3 points. Cheers Killie. Is that after taking the lead, for possibly the first time this season. We didn't automatically go defensive. In fact looked like scoring more for a bit. 

I think that, that mentality might come from Dodds and not the players. As the substitutions for me went defensive, when we looked like we might be ready to finish Kilmarnock off. And it killed off the momentum.

20 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

Some buzz this relegation business

Aye, people always think going down won’t be too bad, you’ll win some more games and it’ll actually be fun going to the football again.

Then you get here and the grim reality of still being shite but against objectively worse teams sets in.