It's Friday! Friday! Gotta get down on Friday! ICTFC ~vs~ Kilmarnock

2 hours ago, welldaft said:

I know. Looked like there was less than a 000 there. First time I have watched an ICT game since they were in the top flight. Could not believe how empty the ground was 🤷‍♂️.

A fair chunk of the home support were in the West stand left of the camera. That's where all the singing was coming from. That's why it looked more empty then normal.

Killie containing their total lack of creativity. Hi a goal up on them and they are done.

I assume part of this is TW normally had his team(s) set to hit on the break and not expected to dictate play and carry the attack to the opposition.

score a goal and low block or press and they seem done at the moment. Even Burke seems to have lost any spark of flair or creativity.

deserved win for ICT and seem to have a good team spirit and a lovely strike from Welsh to seal the three points. 

Edited by jagfox OG

10 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

wouldn't it make more sense to have them under cover behind the goal.

KInda daft given the wide open spaces there tonight, rather than have them standing out in the rain in no mans land.

Surely a better chance to encourage them to build in numbers and create an atmosphere. 

Good post in ignoring the result and shite display from Killie to concentrate on some Caley fans welfare, who were btw'singing in the rain with that result'. 

10 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Whilst I am delighted that fat twat Tommy has been knocked off the top spot, I am not happy that fat twat Billy now occupies it. 

Maybe you should be more concerned over your teams 16 points out of a possible 45 plus a mere 4 wins rather than taking your anger out on a manager a league below your team.

10 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

wouldn't it make more sense to have them under cover behind the goal.

KInda daft given the wide open spaces there tonight, rather than have them standing out in the rain in no mans land.

Surely a better chance to encourage them to build in numbers and create an atmosphere. 

They are planning putting a roof on the stand they were in last night but yes, it seems to make much more sense to have a section behind the goal for them to be in. It would be an inconvenience to about 10 people based on how many fans were in the North Stand last night. It would also save us money that we really don’t have to be spending.

10 hours ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Just dropping in to see if Liam Polworth is enjoying the Championship

As part of our great Cup winning team I expected Liam to move on to a bigger club and I thought that Motherwell was just a stepping stone for him, sadly it hasn't turned out that way as it has with the likes of Graeme Shinnie on over £300,000 a year at Derby and Ryan's multi million move to Bournemouth.

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Results like last night are great but then you remember there’s absolutely zero doubt that we will lose at least 3 out of 4 against Hamilton this season. 

Yeap, we deserved to win the game but, without trying to come across as incredibly negative, we needed a 25 yard wonder strike to score and we really didn’t look like we were going to create a chance before that went in.

4 minutes ago, stevieKTID said:

Woke up with a hangover and I didn't even have a drink last night.

We're terrible to watch, panic football in possession and no fight or desire when we don't have the ball.

If we concede the opening goal we would be as well walking off the pitch. No heart or fight in the team at all.

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

Yeap, we deserved to win the game but, without trying to come across as incredibly negative, we needed a 25 yard wonder strike to score and we really didn’t look like we were going to create a chance before that went in.

We were playing the team at the top of the league! We now have our team spirit back - the goals will come because we are actually playing decent football. We definitely need width but that team was set out not to lose. Would love to see macdonald playing regularly and using Roddy on the right is a waste in terms of attack but give major solidity - he covers miles as did Billy McKay (one incredible tackle in his own box). What I saw last night was a real determination and quite a bit of creativity (Allardice was superb throughout) and great leadership from Welsh. I think the issues that caused the blip have been dealt with and we saw a team that is determined to win this league. The support of the young lads was just brilliant as well although it’d be far better if they were in the North stand. All in all a brilliant night even if my head hurts really badly today!  

7 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Would Tommy Wright be in any bother if Killie lost at Rovers next weekend?

He’s already in bother. Leaving out recent results he is not even popular. Including some people actually involved in the club......I am lead to believe.

4 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Would Tommy Wright be in any bother if Killie lost at Rovers next weekend?

We are going nowhere under Wright but no chance Bowie will sack him....

It's getting harder and harder for even ST holders to get any enthusiasm to go to games, never mind walk ups, because the product on offer is so piss poor.

Not for the 1st time this season, below, might give a flavour of how Killie fans feel.....

Screenshot_20211204-123232_Chrome.thumb.jpg.eb9d55642dbc90ab2813fb46334720e5.jpg

23 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

We weren't even as good as that. We're going nowhere with this dinosaur in charge of us.  Team is toothless and gutless. 

At this rate we'll not even qualify for the play-offs.  

Aye. However, you can't have been that bad in every game to get to the top of the league and no doubt you won't be that bad at Stark's next week.