Aberdeen Vs Livingston - 1/12

I don't think I've seen an Aberdeen player fall over and not get a free kick. I'm on the verge of a heads gone here [emoji38]
That one there with bates and Anderson running for the ball...bates just decks it and gets a free kick [emoji2962] then has the audacity to ask for a booking for Anderson

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:

That one there with bates and Anderson running for the ball...bates just decks it and gets a free kick emoji2962.png then has the audacity to ask for a booking for Anderson

Ref is just a massive shitebag really, seems the kind that'll just dish out a straight red as soon as there's a slide tackle

Everything is so half arsed and lacklustre from us...the press, the passing, the defending it's almost non existent. Need to really up the effort levels on the second half. Early on Forrest went by his man pretty easy and got down the line...need to see more of that

Guest Bob Mahelp

Some decent stuff in that half from Aberdeen. Pretty much utterly dominant with Livi chasing shadows. 

We just needed Hedges to sink that sitter. 

The worry is, that there's an element of the Motherwell game about this (us getting a goal aside). Livi have got to change it up in the 2nd half, because they're complete shite and close to being overrun. 

But when they do change it up, let's hope that we don't do anything stupid. 

1 minute ago, HarleyQuinn said:

We've performed as well as this against motherwell and Utd in recent weeks. Difference is we've scored today and the opposition hasn't. 

Bates and Ferguson have been very good tonight. 

I didn't see the Motherwell game, but we definitely were not as good as this against United. 

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 minute ago, HarleyQuinn said:

We've performed as well as this against motherwell and Utd in recent weeks. Difference is we've scored today and the opposition hasn't. 

Bates and Ferguson have been very good tonight. 

It's a while since we've had a 90 minute performance. 

Livi have to change it because if it keeps on like this they'll get hammered. We had a similar first half against Motherwell then allowed them to get on the front foot at the start of the 2nd half. 

We need to show that we can keep our foot on a team's throat.