Aberdeen Vs Livingston - 1/12

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

JET is the ultimate footballing enigma, isn't he ? 

Depending on the type of game it is, he's either unplayable or abysmal. 

On one hand you have the lazy arsed guy that doesn't seem to work hard for the team, and on the other hand you've got the guy that came on for 60 minutes at Tynecastle and bodied the whole Hearts team to the extent that they're probably still having nightmares about him just now. 

That was probably the best individual performance of any Dons' player this season.

I thought that was probably his best performance last night since Tynecastle. Not perfect by any means, but he linked up very well with Hedges, Watkins and Ramirez. 

Sadly, we won't get away with the luxury of having him in the starting XI every week. 

I think JET best performance was against BK Hacken. 

6 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Interesting this. And I’m not meaning to have a go. 

You had a fair go at me for similar language about jack gurr the other week. I thought JET was ok with a few frustrating moments last night. I guess we maybe have pre-formed opinions with a bit of confirmation bias when we post on here. 

But jack gurr really is abysmal. 

That’s a perfectly fair post. I’ve nothing against Emmanuel-Thomas, apart from calling him JET, and love it when he plays well as he’s really entertaining. I just thought that he had a bit of a nightmare last night for the most part. I can only imagine that he stayed on the pitch as our subs were used to replace injured players or ones that needed resting. 

My comments about Gurr were simply based on his performance against United, and he was utterly dreadful against Celtic.

3 hours ago, kingjoey said:

That’s a perfectly fair post. I’ve nothing against Emmanuel-Thomas, apart from calling him JET, and love it when he plays well as he’s really entertaining. I just thought that he had a bit of a nightmare last night for the most part. I can only imagine that he stayed on the pitch as our subs were used to replace injured players or ones that needed resting. 

My comments about Gurr were simply based on his performance against United, and he was utterly dreadful against Celtic.

JET did well imo. I think he played a bigger role in our win last than most folk realise. His link/hold up play and general passing allowed Hedges, Ramirez and Watkins more freedom. We've actually missed JET's presence. He looked rusty at times and as a result gave the ball away a few times but overall I thought he made difference. I hope he starts against St Mirren as his height/strength will potentially cause them trouble.

Overall, I haven't been impressed by Gurr since his arrival. He looks like a Scottish Championship player at best. I'm excited to see Hernandez return (if that happens) as he might do well under Glass and this system.

10 hours ago, HarleyQuinn said:

JET did well imo. I think he played a bigger role in our win last than most folk realise. His link/hold up play and general passing allowed Hedges, Ramirez and Watkins more freedom. We've actually missed JET's presence. He looked rusty at times and as a result gave the ball away a few times but overall I thought he made difference. I hope he starts against St Mirren as his height/strength will potentially cause them trouble.

Overall, I haven't been impressed by Gurr since his arrival. He looks like a Scottish Championship player at best. I'm excited to see Hernandez return (if that happens) as he might do well under Glass and this system.

Hernandez will never be coming back here.