Ayr v Hamilton 'Friday night relegation fight'

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

What of winning 5-0 or being able to drink on a Tuesday afternoon?

Both. In the Hub preferably. 

Saw some more pics of it inside. Really liking the look of it, especially if there is a beer garden for the summer.

21 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

He's a mixed bag. Fine in the air but not very good at anything else. Was coming onto a bit of form and then gave away a daft penalty against Kilmarnock in the last minute. 

21 hours ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Big fucking oaf if you ask me .

Would make a better wrestler .

No improvement since leaving us then 😆

3 hours ago, AuAl said:

Ayr 5-0 Hamilton

The worst thing is, this is not an unrealistic prediction. If yous manage to score early, we more than likely will fall to bits.

1 hour ago, Laid-back Accie said:

No improvement since leaving us then 😆

The worst thing is, this is not an unrealistic prediction. If yous manage to score early, we more than likely will fall to bits.

He's not too bad in the air .he is definitely better than mcginty. But that wouldn't be hard .I don't know what it is with fjortoft I just can't take too him . I don't know if its the fact he's runs like a  big idiot  ,the shocking tackle that cost us the game v killie or the ponytail.

1 hour ago, 1nickydevlin said:

He's not too bad in the air .he is definitely better than mcginty. But that wouldn't be hard .I don't know what it is with fjortoft I just can't take too him . I don't know if its the fact he's runs like a  big idiot  ,the shocking tackle that cost us the game v killie or the ponytail.

He's frustrating. The minute you start thinking he's doing alright and maybe settled he does something absolutely wild. Would be just about alright at this level with a competent partner but just isn't going to happen unless we find a ball winning midfielder.

2 hours ago, rb123! said:

Is it bad that in a way i hope we lose this so Duffy's position can become untenable? 

You're not alone.

I found myself trying to justify getting relegated as not being all that bad.

It's depressing as f**k at the moment.

12 hours ago, AuAl said:

Both. In the Hub preferably. 

Saw some more pics of it inside. Really liking the look of it, especially if there is a beer garden for the summer.

Beer garden will be ready from late December , might be cold for a few months , but will be available for the hardy ones 

2 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Beer garden will be ready from late December , might be cold for a few months , but will be available for the hardy ones 

*insert complaint about Smith not cloud seeding to control the weather* 

3 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

Beer garden in the cold > Watching this Ayr side in the cold. IMO

If we show any of the attacking intent that we did in the last 25 minutes or so at cappielow, we may be able to get something here. I think I'm right in saying that Hamilton aren't very good at coming back when they go behind (first game of the season aside). So I think we should be looking to be attacking from the off.

Although, I think part of what worked for the two goals against Morton was the suprise element of Adeloye and Bradley causing problems all of a sudden when there had been no threat for 70 minutes previously. I'm not sure if Duffy plans on something like that again, but if he does, Fridays game will likely be a long slog of long balls with a wee flurry of attacking intent if game seems against us.

We desperately need to win games and with Hamilton and Queens our next opponents it really needs to be now. The four fixtures afterwards are not games I'd expect points from. It's all getting pretty daunting.