Ayr v Hamilton 'Friday night relegation fight'

Games been shite but love everything surrounding it.

Commentators regularly interrupted by someone screaming "fucking shite!!" in the background just topped by the commentator talking about the "happy away fans", as the camera pans across a group of folk doing the w****r sign at folk 😂

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Games been shite but love everything surrounding it.

Commentators regularly interrupted by someone screaming "fucking shite!!" in the background just topped by the commentator talking about the "happy away fans", as the camera pans across a group of folk doing the w****r sign at folk 😂

Absolutely classic!👍

Lower league fitba' on the tele at its very best 😂😂

Adeloye has been infuriating to watch, seems like he hardly kick his own ass half the time which for me would not be an issue if he was scoring every game but he’s had 3 chances two of which he should scored

also McGinty and Fjortfort have been a bombscare so far need muirhead back in defence ASAP

4 minutes ago, jagfox OG said:

Funny that Ayr do look slightly better than they did against us. Probably doen to Moffat playing.

Adeloye having a nightmare.

That really doesn’t say much though, given they’ve been utterly hopeless in both games against us. The reality is that sides containing Sean McGinty simply do not do well in this division. 

2 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

I heard Stuart Cosgrove saying that it was good to finally get the Championship some TV coverage because its such an exciting league. 

It is utter fuckin dross. 

I think it is an exciting league with regard to league standings throughout the season. Last time I checked there were something like 2 points between the top 5 and 1 between the bottom 5. It's a tight league with only 10 and I like that.

However a lot of fans of championship teams have been saying it's the worst 2nd tier since whenever, year on year for about the last 5 seasons. The quality's obviously dropped since Hibs, Hearts, **** and other bigger clubs have managed to stay out of it.

Also I fucking love a fast-paced, "cool" music'd half time montage. Excited for the one at full time.

6 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

That really doesn’t say much though, given they’ve been utterly hopeless in both games against us. The reality is that sides containing Sean McGinty simply do not do well in this division. 

Could you possibly tell Jim Duffy this please...