Relegation doomed 6-fingered sister sh*ggers v Europe bound resurgent mighty Reds

Guest Bob Mahelp

45 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

I feel like there was a period a few years ago where sky kept putting these games on TV and they were all absolutely terrible.

We're going to take the lead, have 75% possession and then lose 2-1.

We don't score 2 goals at home in the league.

Dundee the only side to suffer such a fate since February 2020.

Just now, Zamora Fan said:

The weird thing is that if you take the “league” out of this we actually scored two against Galatasaray at home as well.

Only used league fixtures to avoid games against diddies like Galatasaray.

1 hour ago, PauloPerth said:

Forgot about this cracker.  First goal in the clip. When you watch the first couple of minutes of this, you do wonder if Blair Alston is exactly the player we need right now..

Reveal hidden contents

Bring him home

Alston is just Crawford, really.

Some fake press, same lack of position, same ability to make himself look useful by bagging a goal now and then.

9 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Alston is just Crawford, really.

Some fake press, same lack of position, same ability to make himself look useful by bagging a goal now and then.

Yes I wasn’t being serious. 

A strange player, Alston.  Arguably the best finisher from distance we’ve had in the past decade, yet largely anonymous throughout a match other than when he scored.

His two ibrox goals, in a draw and possibly a win, and the one at Pittodrie are right up there amongst the best goals we’ve scored since being back up.  

1 minute ago, PauloPerth said:

Yes I wasn’t being serious. 

A strange player, Alston.  Arguably the best finisher from distance we’ve had in the past decade, yet largely anonymous throughout a match other than when he scored.

His two ibrox goals, in a draw and possibly a win, and the one at Pittodrie are right up there amongst the best goals we’ve scored since being back up.  

One of those technically sound players who could master the other parts of the game maybe?

Genuinely don't think he ever knew what his position was, so spent the whole time being shunted from CM, to AM, to a wing etc., and wasn't able to really learn one.

Was supposed to be heading up into the Cairngorms this morning but been let down by my pal (not the first time), so mulling over whether to attend this one.

Pros:

• Gets me out the house
  • Only a 45 minute walk...still a bit of exercise
  • Get to shout abuse at farmers

Cons:

• It's a match between Aberdeen and St. Johnstone
  • I'll be sober
  • My £25 might contribute to their survival post relegation

Hmmm, tough one.