Celtic v Motherwell 12/12/21

Fair play to Alexander for at least trying to be positive today. Very unlucky not to score in the first half.

Second half, Celtic started fast and we just tried to soak up their pressure, which worked well. Our passing unfortunately wasn’t as good as the first half and sadly this let us down trying to hit Celtic on the counter near the end.

Disappointing but could’ve been a lot worse. Now it’s time to pick up points in games we really should be picking up points in.

Such a dissapointing way to lose. That game had a draw written all over it but that so called free kick ened up deciding it. We should have been switched on at the free kick but everyone e was just surprised that we didnt get anything and that the opposite occurred.

You won't see that going against celtic outside of a old firm/european match that's for sure.

Wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Both goalkeepers made great saves. Gave Rogic too much space to score what turned out to be the winner though. Free kick it came was soft/ debatable. 

Such a dissapointing way to lose. That game had a draw written all over it but that so called free kick ened up deciding it. We should have been switched on at the free kick but everyone e was just surprised that we didnt get anything and that the opposite occurred.

You won't see that going against celtic outside of a old firm/european match that's for sure.
As you say, there was a very similar one on KVV in the second half on right side of box.
Unsurprisingly not given, let alone a yellow.

3 hours ago, Swami said:

That looked outside the box straight away and on the replay. 

Was that Joe Hart early in the game? I was in the Jock Stein upper, and everyone around me just looked and wondered how the ref and Linesman didn't see it. He was miles out the box.

25 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Didn't watch it but it sounded like a bit of a 'meh' game.

I guess the Hoopies were knackered after their efforts in qualifying for the Conference League on Thursday.

We’d already qualified. 

Are you really in your 60’s??? What an absolute cock. 

19 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Do you not understand the English language?

1 minute ago, ropy said:

Inverted commas would have made it clearer but it sort of makes sense 

Aye, I know, this has been a very slow Sunday, no meltdowns, no heads gones, or, at least, not that I'm aware of.