The Glorious Heart of Midlothian FC v Sevco

9 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Everyone seems very keen to establish their long term credentials. 

If it helps I've had a season ticket for over 40 years.

I actually thought you’d read the guy’s post wrong, and thought he’d said that we had a great record v Rangers recently. Then I thought you doubled down by making out our home record this season isn’t as good as it actually is. I reckon the reason folk are mentioning how long they’ve been going to home games regularly, is because this season we have a much better home record than all but a very few seasons, in the last what? 20 years? I’m a pretty optimistic and positive sort of guy, but even I didn’t think I’d be sitting here two weeks before Christmas having not seen us lose a home game yet. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I’ve got Monday off though

Planning a big celebration sesh, eh? You absolute dog. (Apologies if that’s an unintentional serious slur to your people Mr Cat).

5 hours ago, Kyle Reese said:

Yeah, because we were in the division below last season, I maybe just never noticed. Must be a relatively recent thing, unless I’ve lost my marbles completely. Shite time for a game. What box office smash have we been shunted to there to avoid clashing with, out of interest?

Burnley v West Ham  

13 hours ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Everyone seems very keen to establish their long term credentials. 

If it helps I've had a season ticket for over 40 years.

Bloody hell, touchy!

I wasn't suggesting otherwise - I;ve no idea how long you've been going, but your username suggested a good long while.

I'm a tiny bit astonished that anyone would think I was, tbh - but pointing out I have seen a lot of seasons is surely a requirement for my mkaing a statement which boils down to 'this is one of the best home starts to the season I can remember'? Clearly, such a statement would hold less weight if you'd only been going since 2019.

Maybe tell yourself next time, before you jump off the deep end in high dudgeon in a rpely, 'this is not Kickback'...?

21 hours ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Excellent? Really?

Eh, aye.  We're newly promoted and have the 2nd best home record in the league and are unbeaten in mid December.  Generally,  that's excellent. 

Edited by Tony Wonder

McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Bassey, Barisic, Kamara, Lundstram, Patterson, Aribo, Sakala, Morelos.

Both teams will try and stop each other playing, resulting in a boring game much like Easter Road was. Majority of neutrals to switch over for the Grand Prix at half time.

1 minute ago, G51 said:

McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Bassey, Barisic, Kamara, Lundstram, Patterson, Aribo, Sakala, Morelos.

Both teams will try and stop each other playing, resulting in a boring game much like Easter Road was. Majority of neutrals to switch over for the Grand Prix at half time.

More boring than F1… Jesus, might just ask the bus driver to let me off here and walk home again.

32 minutes ago, G51 said:

9/11 again (RIP).

Arfield and Kent over Lundstram and Patterson.

We sure Hearts are going to line up with 3 at the back?