Hibs V Dundee 14-Dec

Just now, The Other Foot said:

Absolutely abysmal patter. 

Well, that would maybe mean something if it wasn’t coming from a poster who in the entire time I’ve been on this forum, hasn’t said one thing that was funny, or even particularly insightful. 

Some very weird posts by Kyle tonight.

3 points, unbeaten David Gray bodes well for the cup final.........maybe.

Got to worry for Dundee. McGowan is a shamshing player, but he needs some support there. Also, if Griffith's and Cummings can't get a start in that team, there is something wrong.

We could have played all night and not scored. The same could be said of Hibs. A winning goal befitting a dreadful game. Still though, unbelievably, halfway through the season, we sit 10th. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that our mid-table Championship level jobbers would be 10th at this stage. We can still do this. If our disinterested American owner can be arsed, McPake out, Ross in. 

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Got to worry for Dundee. McGowan is a shamshing player, but he needs some support there.

Stuck this way til January. Injuries have fucked us totally, but our inability to do anything without Adam is quite frankly embarrassing. Desperately needing another strong January window like we've had in the past.

I think it's time for McPake to accept that Mullen's wee scoring spree is up and to give Cummings a proper go at starting this season, something he's rarely got to do. Griff is a lost cause at this point imo.

4 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Got to worry for Dundee. McGowan is a shamshing player, but he needs some support there. Also, if Griffith's and Cummings can't get a start in that team, there is something wrong.

Griffiths is a shadow of his former self, but ironically also about 2 stone heavier than his former self.

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Aye, these slightly unhinged posts have great potential to come back and bite him on the arse 

Not sure how. I’m literally pointing out that Dundee seem to just happily get bent over by garbage like Hibs, when they will actually bother their arse v Hearts. 

If we don’t turn up properly at the weekend, we will get beat. Because Dundee will turn up. They have a really weird thing about us.

That was genuinely one of the shittest games of Premiership football I’ve ever seen. 

8 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

We’re utter horse muck. Need a defence in Jan. Otherwise we’re doomed. 

10 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Not really. Just disappointed at the complete lack of effort against a badly toiling Hibs team. It’s like they never even bothered turning up. Even you must admit that’s a poor Hibs team just now.

1 minute ago, Meeniedee said:

and to think hibs have demanded more tickets for the final on sunday🤣 a shit game when both teams could have played all night without scoring....when we atleast had a go in the 2nd half we made hibs look like the not very good team they are.

Murphy had the best chance 2nd half though, why he took a touch there beats me.

1 minute ago, Meeniedee said:

and to think hibs have demanded more tickets for the final on sunday🤣 a shit game when both teams could have played all night without scoring....when we atleast had a go in the 2nd half we made hibs look like the not very good team they are.

Dundee at no point made Hibs look like a bad side. We can do that by ourselves quite comfortably.