The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

The crime wass life, the ssentence iss death for Alan Grant at 73.

Feel sad at this one. He created some legendary stories and characters. He partnered with John Wagner on some classic Dredd stories and his humour and taste for the supernatural complimented Wagner's sometimes more serious approach 

Met him once too. Nice chap 

Spoiler

Yes, I know, NERRRD!

7 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Feel sad at this one. He created some legendary stories and characters. He partnered with John Wagner on some classic Dredd stories and his humour and taste for the supernatural complimented Wagner's sometimes more serious approach 

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, I know, NERRRD!

Sad news, love a bit of 2000AD, especially this lad.

Slainegn.jpg

12 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, I know, NERRRD!

My mate got his letter published on thargs page when we were about 11. The jealousy was real.

I still have all my progs from over 35 years ago 

Just now, Aim Here said:

David Warner, who has been in supporting roles in almost everything from about 1970 onwards, has died

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2022/jul/25/veteran-british-actor-david-warner-star-of-the-omen-and-tron-dies-aged-80

Another "finest Hamlet of his generation" in IndyRef2 terms that means we're well overdue.

His career lasted so long he was in two Titanic movies a generation apart. PermaVillain who played the baddie in programmes varying from The 39 Steps to What's New Scooby Doo!

43 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

David Warner, who has been in supporting roles in almost everything from about 1970 onwards, has died

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2022/jul/25/veteran-british-actor-david-warner-star-of-the-omen-and-tron-dies-aged-80

The guy who tortured Captain Picard in Chain of Command, and was the Klingon Chancellor in Star Trek 6. 

1 hour ago, btb said:

Another "finest Hamlet of his generation" in IndyRef2 terms that means we're well overdue.

His career lasted so long he was in two Titanic movies a generation apart. PermaVillain who played the baddie in programmes varying from The 39 Steps to What's New Scooby Doo!

But also put in a perfect turn as Bob Cratchit. 

2 hours ago, Aim Here said:

Not another Ozzie cricketer was my initial thought there !!!!