The Pie and Bovril Dead Pool 2022

18 hours ago, Aim Here said:

You'll have a fun start to the New Year if he picks 11:50pm on December 31st to check out.

I know, rules thread for this pish and all that but what are the time zone rules? Local time  where they produce the points I presume?

13 hours ago, Donathan said:

4th down and out for former Super Bowl winning running back Ronnie Hillman. Liver cancer got him at just 31.

https://www.denverpost.com/2022/12/21/ronnie-hillman-dies-cancer-broncos/amp/

Steelers legend Franco Harris a couple of days ago too. UK obit, if that's important for points 

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/dec/21/franco-harris-pittsburgh-steelers-running-back-dies-72

8 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

I know, rules thread for this pish and all that but what are the time zone rules? Local time  where they produce the points I presume?

• For the purposes of eligibility, your PM must be sent to me by 00:00 GMT, January 1, 2022. The game will officially end on 00:00 GMT, January 1, 2023. 
  • Despite this, if someone dies in a different time zone, the local time and date will be considered instead.

18 hours ago, BillyAnchor said:

Brazil's shouldn't be a problem as we are ahead of them timezone wise.

Unless he manages to pop his clogs in the 3 hrs between New Year here & New Year in Brazil!

On 22/12/2022 at 02:47, TxRover said:

Torn between hoping Pele breaks my 2022 duck, or starts 2023 off well.

Ditto.

My list was so bad this year, my debut season, that I started thinking of my squad for next year before we got to summer. About 7 of them have left us already. I was great at this game next year.