Staggies v Celtic, 15th December 2021

Enjoyed that game massively, nothing wrong with a pitch invasion after a goal every so often, as long as no one gets hurt, massive win

I heard rangers were in the dressing room celebrating we were drawing when we scored, they know we are coming for them 

Edited by BigDoddyKane

11 hours ago, kingjoey said:

So you’re saying that in order to celebrate wildly, you have to go on the pitch? Did the vast majority of Celtic fans that didn’t go on the pitch not celebrate wildly? All fans should stay off the pitch, and I include my own team’s fans in that.

It is a club that have gone from European nights to Dingwall frights. 

Much comment about the Celtic fans on the pitch at the end, but nobody seems to have noticed that Anthony Ralston inexplicably escaped a yellow card for leaping into the crowd after scoring. I'm not trying to be a killjoy as I can totally understand his spontaneous reaction, but the lack of a card does nothing to dispel the belief that rules and regulations only apply to the diddy clubs.

Nothing better than a last minute goal in football especially with 10 men,Ralston has turned into a Tierney in the last couple of months.
Enjoying the salty tears from some, Big Malky doesn't seem to know they could've scored instead of Celtic with the man advantage.
If the ref didn't see Starfelt getting elbowed in the face he has no right to book him with blood running down his face. 

That video is grim. Some definite Dingwall accents in there.

Name, shame and ban. A pity as the Young Team were making some much needed atmosphere in the Jailend.

4 minutes ago, Comrie said:

That video is grim. Some definite Dingwall accents in there.

Name, shame and ban. A pity as the Young Team were making some much needed atmosphere in the Jailend.

Most of them will be Rangers fans you’d imagine.