Staggies v Celtic, 15th December 2021

2 minutes ago, bennett said:

Insinuating that referees are cheating celtic, I can see why you're going down the whataboutery road to deflect as those comments are embarrassing and potentially dangerous. 

What’s that?

You’re being tedious and trying to ruin another thread 

Shocked Futurama GIF

Spoke about this before. It started as soon as Rangers returned to the top division.

Tit for tat, must celebrate harder, show it means more.

EVERYTHING either cheek does, is with one eye on the other.

Have to be trolling hitting out with that. If not, do you really think the Celtic fans were running onto the pitch thinking “we have to celebrate more than rangers would do in this situation”?

12 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

What’s that?

You’re being tedious and trying to ruin another thread 

Shocked Futurama GIF

We're probably going to end up with another referees strike.

FGrmCPeXEAgdVFn?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by bennett

7 hours ago, stressball said:

Fans should sit on their hands and not celebrate a goal that keeps them in the title hunt.

So you’re saying that in order to celebrate wildly, you have to go on the pitch? Did the vast majority of Celtic fans that didn’t go on the pitch not celebrate wildly? All fans should stay off the pitch, and I include my own team’s fans in that.

Have to be trolling hitting out with that. If not, do you really think the Celtic fans were running onto the pitch thinking “we have to celebrate more than rangers would do in this situation”?
Basically, I do yes. Its something that has been ramped up by both cheeks, immediately after the new club got back to the top table, so aye, thats precisely what I think.

3 minutes ago, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

Bit odd that some seem to think that fans running on to the pitch to celebrate a late goal in a mid-season league fixture is normal behaviour.

It'll always be cringe.

But that’s the thing, it’s not “normal”. It only usually happens if there is a late goal. You’re also ignoring a lot of context.

Just now, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

What are the acceptable parameters for running on the pitch to celebrate a goal?

There aren’t any. If it happens, it happens. If it doesn’t, it doesn’t.

I honestly hate defending anything they do, but I dare say being down to 10 men, with lots of injuries, potentially looking like going 6 points behind in the title race to then score in the 97th minute is generally one of those occasions where folk should go “ach, fair enough”.