Hi-Dees V Hearts

18 hours ago, CanadianDee said:

You know very well what the problem is, don't you? Hearts fans are just slightly below the Old Scum when it comes to condescending to and sneering at other teams supports. You've been at it for as long as I can remember... you treat non Celtgers fans like they treat all of us, but you can't or won't see it.

Your greasy manager is always lecturing and scolding, denying and deflecting and because your victim mentality won't allow you to just take a win and get out of dodge you're going to try and noise up some trouble for a young Scottish guy trying to make out like he is a hatchet man.

I'll give you the 'benefit of the doubt' and say that maybe you lost the head when blaming everyone else but yourselves for getting relegated... but that benefit is really doing a lot of work as you roasters were still all over social media crying about it yesterday ffs.

Hearts weren't relegated. They were demoted after your owner behaved like a snake and changed his vote after a word from Herr Lawwell.

5 minutes ago, PHM said:

Hearts weren't relegated. They were demoted after your owner behaved like a snake and changed his vote after a word from Herr Lawwell.

You’re right. Hearts had managed to win 4 games out of 30. Deserved to stay up, imo.

Robbie Neilson still not accepting that he celebrated Hearts going down by breaching lockdown rules and having a carry out in the local park:

'I know there’s reasons why we didn't sell the end out and I understand that. To an extent I agree with that as well.'

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Robbie Neilson still not accepting that he celebrated Hearts going down by breaching lockdown rules and having a carry out in the local park:

'I know there’s reasons why we didn't sell the end out and I understand that. To an extent I agree with that as well.'

Jeez man. Let it go. It’s verging on obsessive now. 😀

1 minute ago, Kyle Reese said:

Jeez man. Let it go. It’s verging on obsessive now. 😀

Exactly. It's about time he let it go. I mean it's evident that's the case when even the likes of you are pointing this out.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Exactly. It's about time he let it go. I mean it's evident that's the case when even the likes of you are pointing this out.

“The likes of me”. 😄

Take a step back. It’s basically just Dundee supporters that can’t let it go now. Every Hearts supporter I know moved on a while ago. Personally, the 6-2 victory last season ended this cringey pseudo-rivalry that some seem so desperate to keep going.

Heart of Midlothian have a rivalry with Hibs. It’s a bit one sided, but it’s a genuine rivalry. Dundee? Absolutely zero fucks to give. 

8 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

“The likes of me”. 😄

Take a step back. It’s basically just Dundee supporters that can’t let it go now. Every Hearts supporter I know moved on a while ago. Personally, the 6-2 victory last season ended this cringey pseudo-rivalry that some seem so desperate to keep going.

Heart of Midlothian have a rivalry with Hibs. It’s a bit one sided, but it’s a genuine rivalry. Dundee? Absolutely zero fucks to give. 

Apart from the worst boycott ever.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Ha, it's not us talking of boycotts etc...

We have nothing to let go of mate.

Yeah, it feels that way in this thread. I’m only saying it out of concern. It’s not healthy to hold on to things like this. It was useful to us last season, as it was important to harness the sense of injustice, and spur the team on to make amends for the fans. That’s done now. Do you not have some kind of rivalry with United or St Johnstone or something? Get back to that old carry on. There’s nothing for you here. 👍

26 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

“The likes of me”. 😄

You mean moved on like the rage of Kickback? Or the proposed boycott that your manager is referring to? 

Sounds like you've moved on alright.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

You mean moved on like the rage of Kickback? Or the proposed boycott that your manager is referring to? 

Sounds like you've moved on alright.

Kickback again? You realise I’m not on Kickback, yeah? I don’t even read it very often. I think some of you guys must read it more than me. 😄